The New Raith Rovers Thread

6 hours ago, Tony Stark(s Park) said:

This gave me a right giggle at work.

I'm all for drums and shit but the one thing that should not be allowed is an instrument that the person cannot play, prime example is the East Fife trumpet player, my gosh he was awful!

He's learning "The Last Post" for the final derby of the season.

Fitting end when we pump you hams yet again.

Can’t seem to decide whether a Lennon sacking is a good thing for us, do we now have a greater chance of an upset, relatively the same or less with a pick up in form?

Seems to be a common thing, come up against the mighty Raith and the club shits themselves and sacks their manager... nae coincidence

8 hours ago, MoanEhRaith said:

Can’t seem to decide whether a Lennon sacking is a good thing for us, do we now have a greater chance of an upset, relatively the same or less with a pick up in form?

Club in turmoil. Players unsettled. They’ll possibly make a bad appointment for next Manager, or have some caretaker lad in charge. I’ll say greater chance of an upset.

Edited by Scary Bear

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

It's all set up for Grant Murray in caretaker charge...

Read somewhere that the "back room staff would not be taking charge of Saturdays team"  Club in turmoil with players,seemingly, calling the shots.  :rolleyes: Remind you of something not that long ago. 

I'm not going to go as far as saying McGlynn was the wrong appointment, but he is getting too easy a time for us continuing to chuck away the lead away from home. 

That and his disinterest in making a change in defence are really irritating.