The New Raith Rovers Thread

Milne hardly played because he's been complete dross, and even if we needed a number 10, Lewis Vaughan is so far ahead of him it's beyond ridiculous. Having a clause in a players contract isn't the same as a gentleman's agreement. Tbh, even then I've no idea why we'd let him go to Montrose given they're in the same league as us and kicked lumps out of our players earlier this season.

Send him to a league two club, or Kelty Hearts who would probably throw cash at him.

Milne hardly played because he's been complete dross, and even if we needed a number 10, Lewis Vaughan is so far ahead of him it's beyond ridiculous. Having a clause in a players contract isn't the same as a gentleman's agreement. Tbh, even then I've no idea why we'd let him go to Montrose given they're in the same league as us and kicked lumps out of our players earlier this season.

Send him to a league two club, or Kelty Hearts who would probably throw cash at him.
"Kicked lumps out of our players earlier this season" What Game was this the home or away game???

"Kicked lumps out of our players earlier this season" What Game was this the home or away game???
Home: Gillespie was cynically taken out by Paul Watson and was out for seven weeks. Funny enough, Watson should've been sent off at Links in the first half when he elbowed Ross Matthews. Not that either incidents had an influence on either of the results.

I have been inspired by Burns to this humble effort. 

When Raith beat the Pars three nil.

It was strange last Saturday afternoon

Both town centres were quite and still

Because 6000 had gone to StarksPark

It was one of our own that did the scoring

Moving from midfield the striker’s role to fill

He got his first professional hat-trick 

A spot kick, a header and a cheeky wee rob

Left Stevie Crawford feeling the chill

As half the fans in the pars end left early

When Raith beat the Pars three nil

This is going into a poetry competition

It’ll no win but imagine the thrill

On his face as the provost reads out the title

When Raith beat the Pars three nil

Edited by rrfsee
alinement

Home: Gillespie was cynically taken out by Paul Watson and was out for seven weeks. Funny enough, Watson should've been sent off at Links in the first half when he elbowed Ross Matthews. Not that either incidents had an influence on either of the results.
Nonsense.If that was a dirty game in your eyes then deary me I don't think you should attend football.

He's been injured a few times and been pretty underwhelming when he has had a chance. He will be used in the future if we keep him or I'm sure all party's would be happy to do a deal.

Milne is training with Montrose this evening and will then sign for them.

33 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I fully expect that Milne will do well at Montrose. I've no idea why Smith signed him when, as mentioned, he plays in the same position as Vaughan. That's just Barry Smith being Barry Smith, I guess.

He couldn't get Flanagan to agree terms at the time so Milne was a warm body he could get on the fly.