The New Raith Rovers Thread

29 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Imagine if the bear threw a flare from it's chair! 

I'll bring a snare. 

This is probably how Dr Seuss started out. 

It would be sair to get hit by a flair, threw by a bear, sitting in a chair.

Shame it probably would have been caused by the player having a mare.

Would he care? Or would he blame it on a tear?

Or simply state, "I'm no Jason Dair" !

Apparently it's not the stewards job to deal with any pyrotechnics, that comes under the jurisdiction of the designated Fire Marshals although where the f**k they were when needed is any bodies guess (although I did have a Marshal sitting behind me, but he did f***k all about it eh Dod? ;) ). My initial concern was that Bobby Madden was going to inspect the damage and rule it as being dangerous and and abandon the game.

Ok so the culprits are arseholes of the highest order but our procedures have been found wanting here too, Lee Robinson kicked one of the burning flares if all four had been dealt with in the same way the damage could have bee less severe.  Fire marshals ready to react with flame and heat resistant asbestos type gloves and buckets of  sand should have been the order of the day, just having two buckets of sand is little more than a token gesture.

There are differing reports where on one hand the ground staff are being quoted as calling the damage mainly superficial and others where it's said to be far more serious than that and as it cannot be patched will require an entire strip layer in at the cost of several thousands.

Between the cost of repair and the inevitable SFA fine these fucknuggets have probably cost the club most of the revenue from yesterdays game.

Rumours of Mr Simm having insured the pitch against this are also apparently false, in retrospect he should at least have had 3rd party fire & theft.

Edited by Scottydog

It would give my friend claire a scare.

9 minutes ago, Tony Stark(s Park) said:

As great a result was yesterday still some big problems in Davo, thought he played honking yesterday again. We have nae clue what’s happening with Armstrong either

Are you joking? I thought Davo played well yesterday, got in quite a few important blocks. 

3 minutes ago, Tony Stark(s Park) said:

As great a result was yesterday still some big problems in Davo, thought he played honking yesterday again. We have nae clue what’s happening with Armstrong either

Would disagree with this thought we were pretty solid at the back yesterday. Bene in particular but everyone played their part. 

For all the possession they had Thomson only really made one save so credit has to go to the defence for that even though the Pars were toothless. Davo had his moments but gets automatic passmarks for that block in the second half at 0-0 which was just as important as Thomson’s save though it’s been overlooked. 

Stll have concerns about Davo going forward but he was fine for the most part yesterday. 

If Armstrong is indeed leaving after the Pars match then good luck to him. We have a good replacement in Tony Dingwall. We can also use this game as the catalyst to revive our season. COYR

ETA, still think as someone else said on the cup thread. East Fife and Arbroath would’ve beaten that Pars team

1 hour ago, Tony Stark(s Park) said:

Have to totally disagree with this.

I thought Davo had one pf his best games in weeks!!

Credit where credit is due.

Yeah, that’s harsh in the extreme on Davidson. He’s been poor in recent weeks but played well yesterday - that was a great block at 0-0. The whole back five can get huge credit for the 90 minutes, midfield and attack only really for the last 20 or so.

But what a 20 minutes it was....

3 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

Now that's good.

You need to take top w**k Frank aside and show him how its done.

His patter is shite, boring and repetitive.

5 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

Or a flying hare?

Please...

Nae mair!

125dc3a5abfa30a8fdfaa6ac08a4eb6d.jpg