The New Raith Rovers Thread

3 minutes ago, Raith_Rasta said:

Utopia fans need to get a grip. Yes it was stupid and might get us charged, but don’t bring your kids to a Derby expecting perfect behaviour. When a was 7 a was singing ‘sinky sinky, punch his pus’ wi the fans

No physical danger to others or likelihood of a fine of around a grand (or more) for chanting some daft ditty.

Polish fans have flares every week wi their under 13s [emoji23][emoji23][emoji849]. f**k sake folks, we will get fucked for it but so f**k. If you’re paying attention to idiots instead of a 3-0 Fife Derby win when our rivals are a division above us, then f**k being in your picky company [emoji849]

Polish fans have flares every week wi their under 13s [emoji23][emoji23][emoji849]. f**k sake folks, we will get fucked for it but so f**k. If you’re paying attention to idiots instead of a 3-0 Fife Derby win when our rivals are a division above us, then f**k being in your picky company [emoji849]

Ad act the same if I was Sim, show some authority, and no nonsense about the unfortunate episode. Shows he’s not fucking around

So you’ve no issue with the flares but you also agree that your Chairman should be raging?

Utopia fans need to get a grip. Yes it was stupid and might get us charged, but don’t bring your kids to a Derby expecting perfect behaviour. When a was 7 a was singing ‘sinky sinky, punch his pus’ wi the fans
Shut up you idiot! Why shouldn't people be able to bring their kids to a game and not see such idiotic behaviour happen? I heard the same pish at that age but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to bring my kid to a game incase some morons throw what are essentially grenades on the pitch!!!