The New Raith Rovers Thread

41 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

I'm still thinking you and kebab are a double act! Maybe lovers with Gordon EF as your gimp.

Frank. Is there really a need for that comment in this day and age?

Jeez, I was actually being nice.

Edited by Stevo Fife
typo

Just now, Frank conner said:

You guys are from Methil it is what it is unfortunately. 

This is my last post on the subject. 

A few facts...

I'm not from Methil. I've never lived in or near Methil in my entire life. My father came from Methil (left in 1950) hence the connection to East Fife. I actually live closer to Kirkcaldy. I've nothing against Methil nor its people. Plenty of fine folk live in Methil and Levenmouth. My first East Fife game was 1974 when my old man lifted me over the turnstile so that should tell you roughly how old I am.

I've worked all of my adult life and have never been unemployed nor claimed benefits. I've never taken drugs (ok, I smoked hash once when I was 21 working in London). I'm happily married (to a woman Frank). That said I've nothing against folk that don't work or take drugs. (disclaimer) Life is full of choices Frank.

I could go on, but don't want to sound more of a twat that you.

I come on here for the football banter and the wind ups.I know a lot of Raith fans and the majority are sound fellas. Last weeks result doesn't happen very often so please forgive me for getting a bit carried away.  I've even shared a few beers in Styx with my lino neeburs and got a lift to the game in a mini bus a few years back. Great day.

Hope that dispels the myth Frank.

Over and out.

1 hour ago, Stevo Fife said:

This is my last post on the subject. 

A few facts...

I'm not from Methil. I've never lived in or near Methil in my entire life. My father came from Methil (left in 1950) hence the connection to East Fife. I actually live closer to Kirkcaldy. I've nothing against Methil nor its people. Plenty of fine folk live in Methil and Levenmouth. My first East Fife game was 1974 when my old man lifted me over the turnstile so that should tell you roughly how old I am.

I've worked all of my adult life and have never been unemployed nor claimed benefits. I've never taken drugs (ok, I smoked hash once when I was 21 working in London). I'm happily married (to a woman Frank). That said I've nothing against folk that don't work or take drugs. (disclaimer) Life is full of choices Frank.

I could go on, but don't want to sound more of a twat that you.

I come on here for the football banter and the wind ups.I know a lot of Raith fans and the majority are sound fellas. Last weeks result doesn't happen very often so please forgive me for getting a bit carried away.  I've even shared a few beers in Styx with my lino neeburs and got a lift to the game in a mini bus a few years back. Great day.

Hope that dispels the myth Frank.

Over and out.

Trying too hard!

Edited by Frank conner