The New Raith Rovers Thread

I can assure you that the very last thing I'll be doing is trawling through the match thread. Thanks for the offer.

Don't see why not, thanks to Ryan it's surelybound for the PnB Gold Forum!!!

IMG_4638.jpg.305322b06f5949c229b4bde3933ec217.jpg

We have had our day in sun its been a brilliant few days .Let it go But for King Kebab to go trolling and then falsey name someone thats taking it a new level . Wee guy might have a job thats he worried about after being falsley accused
.Social media i love / hate it

41 minutes ago, Raithie said:

Rovers v EF to battle it out in the playoffs? Now that would be helluva interesting and example of a big game between the two sides.

There is nothing good that comes out of Rovers and play off matches. Lets hope it doesn't happen.

21 hours ago, grumswall said:

The banning order was by law actually. I will be taking the 6 month ban up with the club though. Ridiculous that they deem that acceptable!

Why are you defending him by portioning the blame onto the rest of the fans in the area? He was the only one who raised a chair, ever so eloquently. then attempted to lift a whealie bin on his road back. There were alot more idiots involved but no one else raised something that could be construed as a weapon?

I certainly am not defending him and all I am saying is he isn't a member and is an idiot.He has been dealt with by the club and if you want to take it up with the club then do so.That is up to you.

Edited by BIGQ FAE KDY

Teejay where do i get a King Kebab delivered to Kings kettle?

Is this an attempt at "grooming" me???
Take it this is one of the times you "love it" in relation to social media!!!

Heard a couple of days back thqt Vuaghan got his operation, so we won't be seeing him until the back end of January. 

10 points behind already, playing half of a youth team and with no end in sight to our injury problems. Fairly fucking brutal.

Kevin Nisbet has been holding us up and even he's playing through a knock now.

Of course nothing is won in November but I'm struggling to see how we even stay remotely in contact with the top of the league when January hits tbh.

Looking back at our record this season, one thing stuck out to me. We’ve dropped points in 7 games so far, we have been in winning positions in 5 of those.That seems like an awful lot, particularly for a full time team in a part time league.

To put that into perspective we only dropped points in 5 games from a winning position in the whole of last season.

We need to improve defensively and start seeing games out when we get in front. If we do that we might just be able to grind out enough points to keep in touch till the injuries ease off, if they ever do!

Edited by R.R.FC

Looking back at our record this season, one thing stuck out to me. We’ve dropped points in 7 games so far, we have been in winning positions in 5 of those.That seems like an awful lot, particularly for a full time team in a part time league.
To put that into perspective we only dropped points in 5 games from a winning position in the whole of last season.
We need to improve defensively and start seeing games out when we get in front. If we do that we might just be able to grind out enough points to keep in touch till the injuries ease off, if they ever do!

McGlynn needs to play McKay in defence that’s for sure, he’s one of our most promising defenders

36 minutes ago, R.R.FC said:

Unbeaten at home but too many draws and poor away form.Agree we have to improve defensively but we also need to start converting our chances like Saturday where game should have been over by half time

Edited by Rovers_Lad