The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Whit? Raith fans are clearly the worst on Pie and Bowril. You should be shaming them unstead of making excuses for them hidding behinde a keyboard.

Who wrote this post? Was it the policeman on the tv program "Allo Allo".

53 minutes ago, WhoAmI said:

Who wrote this post? Was it the policeman on the tv program "Allo Allo".

Good Moaning feefs finese has wamped oot choking the cheer, I have the twa brotosh earmen in the sill at the poloce station yoo will join them as soon as pissable.........

Had no idea Robbie Thomson was with you until I watched the highlights. What is the general feeling about him?

I liked him at QoS and thought he was a good shot stopper. He was found wanting at crosses quite a lot though.

Had no idea Robbie Thomson was with you until I watched the highlights. What is the general feeling about him?

I liked him at QoS and thought he was a good shot stopper. He was found wanting at crosses quite a lot though.
I quite like him, as you say he's a good shot stopper and made a few very good saves on Saturday. Don't think he's done to badly from crosses either. Maybe been working on them.

He's been okay. He makes the saves he's supposed to, and despite much warning about his ability at crosses, he's pretty decent at coming for a ball in the air. Although he's made some good stops the last few weeks, I just don't get the feeling he'll win us many points on his own. Solid, but not spectacular.

He doesn't go on our bus any more and isn't a member although I do know him but then again I know half the rovers support.There was only 2 members of our group down the front and they were shouting at the east fife keeper for being a fanny.The rovers head of security is now on the case and bans are being handed to those involved.Once the idiots in the raith support are dealt with then its east fife`s turn.So any east fife fan who was chucking coins or plastic bottles  at rovers fans during the nonsense then expect a chap on the door as theres cctv footage of everything that went on.An official complaint is also going in from raith regarding the behaviour of certain individuals towards the rovers manager and to fans.Being called animals by stewards when doing nothing and being told to f**k off by people in suits working for the club is not acceptable.

Have to admit, there was a guy in an East Fife jacket who came bolting down from the back of the stand next to the cameras mouthing off at Rovers fans during the Mcglynn thing. There wasn't really any need for that to be honest, and he ran a mile as soon as the police appeared at half time. 

10 minutes ago, BIGQ FAE KDY said:

He doesn't go on our bus any more and isn't a member although I do know him but then again I know half the rovers support.There was only 2 members of our group down the front and they were shouting at the east fife keeper for being a fanny.The rovers head of security is now on the case and bans are being handed to those involved.Once the idiots in the raith support are dealt with then its east fife`s turn.So any east fife fan who was chucking coins or plastic bottles  at rovers fans during the nonsense then expect a chap on the door as theres cctv footage of everything that went on.An official complaint is also going in from raith regarding the behaviour of certain individuals towards the rovers manager and to fans.Being called animals by stewards when doing nothing and being told to f**k off by people in suits working for the club is not acceptable.

1download.jpg

40 minutes ago, BIGQ FAE KDY said:

Quinny, you’re embarrassing yourself and the club here. There’s no official complaint going in, you’ve made that up.

The idiots associated with Fife’s Finest have never been able to behave properly and continue to give the club a bad reputation. The sooner this group is disbanded the better in my opinion.

We lost fair and square to the better team on the day. Accept it with a bit of dignity and move on.

Named and shamed and life bans or slap on the wrists and see you next season, your bus chum has been banned before over his behaviour and yet, there he was!!!

As for East Fife fans getting a chap on the door???

The area next to the tunnel is reserved for Directors, guests, player's family and hospitality and at this game, being as busy as it was, this stretched up to the concourse tunnel and was taped off, I know this as I was in hospitality along with a good few Raith fans and I certainly didn't see any plastic bottles or coins getting chucked and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have been by the types I've just mentioned. Also I'm pretty sure that if such things had happened they would have mentioned on here by now, but as you say the entire stand is covered by CCTV and the truth will out!!!

Think there's also an "Official" complaint going in regarding your manager for his behaviour and his conduct towards Club employees and him not just inflaming a volatile atmosphere at the game but actually being the root cause of it, from what I hear there is also a police complaint regarding him as well as towards his behaviour and conduct on the day!!!

If he had just taken his seat where he was supposed to we wouldn't still be talking about all this shit still!!!

I am only telling you what I hear.Anyway east fife deserved to win on Saturday especially the way the played in the 2nd half.No complaints there.Ryan has been given a 6 month ban from starks and banned from bayview for life.Same will go to anyone else involved.

I am only telling you what I hear.Anyway east fife deserved to win on Saturday especially the way the played in the 2nd half.No complaints there.Ryan has been given a 6 month ban from starks and banned from bayview for life.Same will go to anyone else involved.

So, see you next season it is!!! What about "Nazi Salute Guy" Quinny has he been banned???

IMG_4637.jpg.0150121bbe4944a46a79a08cf460677b.jpg

IMG_4636.jpg.17e6dda123d0a297c6acfcc4b2c01ff4.jpg

He isn't a member and the banning order is up to the club.What about the other fans round that area who were out of order aswell whats being said about them.I know some of our lot act like idiots at times and they also know that when they do they get dealt with by me and the committtee .I am no trying to be an apologist but do you not think that if I thought any members were acting like what they are accused of then I wouldn't do something about it.I cant say the same for the whole raith support tho.