The New Raith Rovers Thread

40 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

I was just trying to give you more furniture for your council flat.

Now now Frank. No need for such derogatory comments aimed at people who live in council flats. I'm sure there will be plenty of our lino neighbours who reside in council accommodation. Naughty boy.

Edited by Stevo Fife
Typo

21 minutes ago, Stevo Fife said:

Now now Frank. No need for such derogatory comments aimed at people who live in council flats. I'must sure there will be plenty of our lino neighbours who reside in council accommodation. Naughty boy.

East Fifes win on Saturday was the best thing to happen in Methil since the creation of the welfare system. 

3 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

I'd make some kind of joke about Frank taking this defeat well but to be honest he's this much of a bellend after (or before) any kind of result.

You are quite correct Gordon.

I shall hold back with the horse pic until tonight. Give poor Frank time to calm doon. 

2 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Is that the unit of measurement now, like?

This should be interesting. 

A twist on the old "would you rather by punched in the face or spat on": 

Would you rather an irate, seething mess threw a coin or a chair at you? Vote now. 

No sure if Ryan is on Fife’s Finest or not, really not the point, the boy is a moron. After the chair incident, he tried to pick up a wheelie bin as well. On that Fife’s Finest group, majority of the behaviour is just plain embarrassing, men in their 50 and 60s who act like they have just had their first drink, but really nothing they do is all that sinister and they do a lot of fundraising too. All mostly decent fellas indivually, although personally rather not get in the same area as them at a game.  

Compared to what went on in the Edinburgh derby it's pretty tame tbh.

I was just trying to give you more furniture for your council flat.

East Fifes win on Saturday was the best thing to happen in Methil since the creation of the welfare system. 

IMG_4616.jpg.74876c403fd199fd94bbf3fdb46087cf.jpg

Unfunny comments on subject matter beyond his intellect, poor spelling and grammar, irrational hatred and fear of anything not from Kirkcaldy, mind boggling attempts at trying to justify the actions of a moron, condemned by his own kind???

Think it's pretty obvious that Frank has just outed himself!!!

He is Ryan The Chair Wielding Maniac of the Lang Toon where no wheelie bin is safe!!!

Get him canned!!!

IMG_4615.jpg

Frank Conner/Ryan Mitchell - Rovers Shame!!!

10 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

IMG_4616.jpg.74876c403fd199fd94bbf3fdb46087cf.jpg

Unfunny comments on subject matter beyond his intellect, poor spelling and grammar, irrational hatred and fear of anything not from Kirkcaldy, mind boggling attempts at trying to justify the actions of a moron, condemned by his own kind???

Think it's pretty obvious that Frank has just outed himself!!!

He is Ryan The Chair Wielding Maniac of the Lang Toon where no wheelie bin is safe!!!

Get him canned!!!

IMG_4615.jpg

Frank Conner/Ryan Mitchell - Rovers Shame!!!

:P