The New Raith Rovers Thread

2 hours ago, mo83 said:
4 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:
Judging by today's Courier Vaughan won't be back anytime soon. McGlynn quoted as saying we're "no further forward" with his injury

Judging by today's courier Dick Campbell Arbroath team have won the league going by his interview.

Just read it there. He does seem to be suggesting it's in the bag.

1 hour ago, Lichtie78 said:

Get that article up on you boys changing room walls.

I've already pinned it up on my office wall and my productivity is off the charts today, so look out if McGlynn gets it pinned up in the dressing room.

I've already pinned it up on my office wall and my productivity is off the charts today, so look out if McGlynn gets it pinned up in the dressing room.

Suggest the tone and delivery would've been a lot more tongue in cheek than it looks in print to be fair.

Be plenty blu tac in away team changies after our visit for you to stick it up I imagine.

Congrats King Kev, hopefully many more to come as the season goes on. He's been a total surprise signing in all honesty, I'm sure there were a lot of us underwhelmed at the signing especially after Dumbarton fans 'not so glowing' reviews of him. Looks like we dodged a bullet getting Nisbet instead of Loy.

Yep, Nesbit has been excellent. Who’d have thought missing out on Loy would have been the best thing that could have happened to us.

Am I right in thinking there is only 2 league games he hasn’t scored in?

On a side note regarding plastic pitches as well as Regan hendry doing his cruciate ligament Celtic have lost another 2 players to cruciate injuries due to playing on GRASS PITCHES but according to the majority of top flight managers plastic pitches are dangerous. What a load of bollocks

Interview with Kevin Nisbet after he received his SPFL Ladbrokes League One Player of the Month award for October yesterday. 

Tbh, he came to Kirkcaldy with a poor reputation and he admitted himself pre-season that this was a big campaign for him and he's certainly taking his opportunity. 

Pressure on him now to keep this going.  League One seems to be a good breeding ground for young and unproven strikers and Nisbet is looking likely to follow in the footsteps of players such as Lawrence Shankland ... 

All the Best to Kevin and yourselves! :)

RRFC Festive Raffle -sorry for any teething problems with Templehall Co-op. Visited Friday, tickets are on sale but not on display  due to some security concerns. Ask for manager Lee or assistant  Caroline if any problem.  Travel Your World (Links St) now selling tickets & offering another prize. 

Also from Monday PM, Woodside Co-op will be selling tickets so it will be easier for Glenrothes fans to participate . Now up to 18 prizes. £1 a ticket or £5 per book.