The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

This is going to turn out to be a mistake.

We don't have a Tade type out ball nor a Graham Weir chase everything type player. 

It'll also be the end to any semblance of on the deck passing football.

This sounds mental but I think I'd rather have kept Smith than have McGlynn getting the job.

Show the man some recockingspect!

I am glad enough to see the return of McGlynn but I wonder how long it will take for some of the punters on here to turn on him if it doesn’t get better overnight.

From memory, towards the end of his last spell there were a few who had fallen out of love with him. Think that was the case at the start of his time too, when he was essentially managing a Scottish part-time jobbers select with no discernible talent.

I recall one particularly cutting comment along the lines of “he needs to take a good look in the mirror while he’s shaving his head in the morning.” Contemplating that remark further, maybe the fan was actually just concerned that gorgeous John would get a nick.

Anyway, good to see him return.

My main complaints from the past season or so has been the team are too soft mentally and haven't shown a discernable difference being full time. 

I'm fully confident Mcglynn will sort both of those things. 

Hope these players like running though.