The New Raith Rovers Thread

So Crawford is a favourite is he? I sat next to his parents on a flight last year going to my honeymoon. Nice folks. Scored one of our most famous goals. I didn’t realise he had aspirations to go into management however.

Still McGlynn for me. Why’s he not been appointed yet? 

50 minutes ago, Wardy said:

So Crawford is a favourite is he? I sat next to his parents on a flight last year going to my honeymoon. Nice folks. Scored one of our most famous goals. I didn’t realise he had aspirations to go into management however.

Was EF manager for a bit, back in 08 I think. Maybe a number of years coaching will have developed him further but imagine on the face of it a few fits of laughter from Methil if we appointed him.

1 hour ago, Wardy said:

Who's said Crawford is favourite?

Was EF manager for a bit, back in 08 I think. Maybe a number of years coaching will have developed him further but imagine on the face of it a few fits of laughter from Methil if we appointed him.
Could do much worse I reckon! Players worked hard for him but his lack of experience at the time held him back. If there's no money to strengthen and board want promotion it's hardly a tasty job it? Cuthbert must stay

30 minutes ago, east fife for life said:
1 hour ago, renton said:

Could do much worse I reckon! Players worked hard for him but his lack of experience at the time held him back. If there's no money to strengthen and board want promotion it's hardly a tasty job it? Cuthbert must stay

That's pretty much Cuthbert at the minute, tbf. 

2 minutes ago, SuperHans said:

Caption Competition:

Best caption wins and the lucky winner will get to pick the team on Saturday.

IMG_6109.jpg

Had heard this was on, don't suppose any one maanged to ask them which one of them was most to blame for us going down.....

8 minutes ago, SuperHans said:

Caption Competition:

Best caption wins and the lucky winner will get to pick the team on Saturday.

IMG_6109.jpg

"So there we wur, drawing wi Brechin City at hame an we needit the win tae avoid relegation, so whit did a dae? Brought on Robbo for his first appearance o the season".

Edited by Ro Sham Bo

2 minutes ago, Michael W said:

This ought to come with a health warning. 

Genuinely the worst picture I've ever seen. 

It's now clear that the pair of them were conspiring to send us down. Sitting there pishing themselves laughing while we're drawing at home to Montrose with Euan Murray at right wing back. Pair of twats.