The New Raith Rovers Thread

17 minutes ago, Michael W said:

I see we've entered a team into "Reserve League 2". Even if we weren't running with several players injured, do we actually have enough players to run a reserve team? 

We don’t have enough players to run a first team. 

Reserve League 1 clubs: Aberdeen, Celtic, Dundee, Dundee United, Dunfermline, Falkirk, Hamilton, Hearts, Hibs, Kilmarnock, Morton, Motherwell, Partick Thistle, Queen of the South, Rangers, Ross County, St Johnstone and St Mirren.

Reserve League 2 clubs: Airdrieonians, Albion Rovers, Ayr United, Berwick Rangers, East Kilbride, Livingston, Queen’s Park, Raith Rovers and Stirling Albion.

What a shitty little league.

2 hours ago, Beachbum said:

Reserve League 1 clubs: Aberdeen, Celtic, Dundee, Dundee United, Dunfermline, Falkirk, Hamilton, Hearts, Hibs, Kilmarnock, Morton, Motherwell, Partick Thistle, Queen of the South, Rangers, Ross County, St Johnstone and St Mirren.

Reserve League 2 clubs: Airdrieonians, Albion Rovers, Ayr United, Berwick Rangers, East Kilbride, Livingston, Queen’s Park, Raith Rovers and Stirling Albion.

What a shitty little league.

It's very similar to the shitty teams we played in the development league in the last 2 seasons. We raved about winning that league. 

13 hours ago, Michael W said:

I see we've entered a team into "Reserve League 2". Even if we weren't running with several players injured, do we actually have enough players to run a reserve team? 

This.

I really just don't get it, how can we run a Reserve team?

We barely have enough to fill the bench on a Saturday? 

What’s the app called again that makes your iPad think it’s out of the UK, to allow you to watch RaithTV? Asking for a pal.
Presuming there will be footage of tonight’s game also, if not RaithTV audio is fine.

5 minutes ago, WSDR 88 said:

What’s the app called again that makes your iPad think it’s out of the UK, to allow you to watch RaithTV? Asking for a pal.
Presuming there will be footage of tonight’s game also, if not RaithTV audio is fine.

Zenmate is good for that sort of thing.

4 subs named tonight? Have you been hit with a few injuries or do you just have a very small squad?

We had three for the opening cup match with Cowdenbeath.

The answer is a bit of both. I think we have eighteen players all in, so even a few injuries leaves us very thin. Think Duggan, Buchanan, Vaughan (all strikers) and Flanagan are the missing players tonight.

We had three for the opening cup match with Cowdenbeath.

The answer is a bit of both. I think we have eighteen players all in, so even a few injuries leaves us very thin. Think Duggan, Buchanan, Vaughan (all strikers) and Flanagan are the missing players tonight.

Christ that’s not a great sign at all.