The New Raith Rovers Thread

I gave 3 of the directors pelters at last seasons launch (and at the Edinburgh City game) for the bland 2nd strip, pointed out how popular the half and half strip was and how many “remember” strips were sold. I also said we should be doing something “off the wall” for our away kit.

It'd be nice to think someone listened but 2 of the 3 have left the club so I won’t hold my breath.

3 hours ago, Brashy's Boots said:
3 hours ago, SuperHans said:
Looking forward to heading along tonight and seeing the new away kit. Has there been any previews of it online?

Described as "something different for us" by Ali More, I'm looking forward to the revelation.

Black and white stripes ?

I Always fancied a fluorescent yellow like Dortmond but with Navy shorts instead of black, hooped socks.

While I’m at it white home socks too like in the Daz & Brewster era.

Edited by Scottydog

14 minutes ago, Scottydog said:

I Always fancied a fluorescent yellow like Dortmond but with Navy shorts instead of black, hooped socks.

While I’m at it white home socks too like in the Daz & Brewster era.

We should just buy some flourescent bibs to wear over the home top. Just embrace our intrinsic mickey mouse nature.

On 15/07/2018 at 21:54, Enigma said:

What would have been “utterly moronic” would have been to shout racial chants to one of our targets this season.

On 15/07/2018 at 21:55, JinglinGeordie said:

Funny you should say that Paul, I heard you were part of the crowd who racially abused Myles Hippolyte last season - one of your new signings. Extremely moronic.

This is a stunning level of whataboutery. I have never in my life racially abused a player, not that it has anything to do with the criticism being levelled at Raith Rovers/Fife Free Press.

Keep going with the "real names" chat though, m8. It's not creepy in the slightest.