The New Raith Rovers Thread

I must be the only one who thinks we have recruited fairly well so far. I say that having sworn I wouldn't get a season ticket if Smith was still here and did so yesterday (new job helped the decision in fairness) haven't heard too many rumours though which is worrying. We need to add quality rather than just getting body's in. I reckon milne will be a good signing and will fit in well next to Gillespie but it does worry me that, that means Matthews is seen as a rm for next season

27 minutes ago, grumswall said:

I must be the only one who thinks we have recruited fairly well so far. I say that having sworn I wouldn't get a season ticket if Smith was still here and did so yesterday (new job helped the decision in fairness) haven't heard too many rumours though which is worrying. We need to add quality rather than just getting body's in. I reckon milne will be a good signing and will fit in well next to Gillespie but it does worry me that, that means Matthews is seen as a rm for next season

Probably better with matthews at right back

Just now, McGuigan1978 said:

Albion Rovers beat us 2-1 with Perry playing the entire 90 minutes, so as hilariously inept as he is, we probably shouldn’t get too chipper about his arrival at the Rock.

In fairness, Graeme Smith....

3 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Fucking love anything to do with old Rovers kits tbh.

Me too, with the exceptions of the 84/85 home and away kits and the 90/91 home kit. 

I'd love the company that make the retro tops to re-release the green Bukta goalkeeper top that Murray McDermott wore (complete with Bukta flashes down the sleeves). 

7 minutes ago, Specky Ginger said:

Me too, with the exceptions of the 84/85 home and away kits and the 90/91 home kit. 

I'd love the company that make the retro tops to re-release the green Bukta goalkeeper top that Murray McDermott wore (complete with Bukta flashes down the sleeves). 

Bit before my time but like the look of the Bukta home top.

Recently bought a match issue version of the tartan top from the 90s. Many hated that top, but I absolutely loved it.

1995-97 change.JPG.jpg

Edited by CALDERON

6 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Bit before my time but like the look of the Bukta home top.

Recently bought a match issue version of the tartan top from the 90s. Many hated that top, but I absolutely loved it.

1995-97 change.JPG.jpg

Picture of me wearing this top a couple of months ago

IMG_20180221_162012_219.jpg

Murray McDermott was my all time hero