The New Raith Rovers Thread

IMG_3670.thumb.jpg.33dd95dfacf75370251ce1aacebaecc1.jpg
Opinions please!!!
Apart from obviously how fetching he looks in stripes!!!

He could do okay. He looked good against Ayr at the end of the Gary F Locke season when we beat them. Then Smith hardly played him. I’ll be interested to see how he does at East Fife.

1 hour ago, King Kebab said:

IMG_3670.thumb.jpg.33dd95dfacf75370251ce1aacebaecc1.jpg

Opinions please!!!

Apart from obviously how fetching he looks in stripes!!!

His hair is absolutely fantastic to be fair. Either that or you've got a seriously strong fan on in the manager's office.

1 hour ago, Ross Forbes said:

His hair is absolutely fantastic to be fair. Either that or you've got a seriously strong fan on in the manager's office.

It genuinely looked like that nearly every time I saw him.
Like most other here I liked him, it was great to watch him shove folk around and I'm still convinced there's something useful in there but at the same time he never quite managed to do the business.

Good luck to Court but he's nowhere near good enough for this level. He'll get more yellow cards than goals next season...again.

If you look back a few seasons you’ll see comments about Callachan and Bates not being good enough. Maybe Court isn’t good enough, but most players need a run of games to prove themselves.

I’m not saying he will be good enough, just that he’ll maybe get more of a chance at East Fife to show if he is good enough or not. I think he could be effective with the right tactics.

One of the biggest disappointments of last season was Court not getting pretty much any game time. I think if he’s been given a run in the team he’d have been effective - certainly more so than Buchanan and Spence. As it was, he was flung on with ten to go and we were chasing the game, hardly the type of match environment where he could make a sustained impact. Good luck to
him at East Fife.

1 minute ago, Wee Sandy said:

Might be helpful to hang back for a wee while to see if this rumour is actually true!! 

Given there is no source it could be a windup.!!

I can see the Flood one being true with Mckinnon working with him at United.  Tbh didn't expect us to get Flood anyway same with Cardle both seem to have much better offers at championship level .   Hope the Loy one is a wind up.

3 minutes ago, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:

That's surely a wind up after the last few pages on here.
Either that or wee Ray absolutely loves riding the Rovers

My thoughts too, particularly if you note who said it on Fan Talk.

Loy is, according to FFC fans not up to Championship standard, Flood was with an unsuccessful DUFC last season, will he be what MFC needs, and as for Cardle, well, who knows!!

Just have to wait and see.