The New Raith Rovers Thread

A club of similar stature to ourselves ?  LOL  . Livingston are in the SPFL , You clowns are in league 1 , beside the rest of the DIDDY clubs . Time for a reality check me thinks . :eek:
I laughed as well. We're much bigger than Livi, as our crowds prove.

On merit we are where we are and Livi are where they are. Infrastructure wise, they have good corporate facilities etc. A fan base that is smaller than ours and were the joke of the spfl till we took up that mantal by hiring Gary fucking locke!

Livi are still a franchise though and we are yet to shaft anyone out of their money, so we win?

Are we a sleeping giant?
Yep. The sort of club everybody wants to pick on football manager because you know that you're guaranteed to romp through the leagues with the minimum of effort*

*As long as you're not the FM equivalent of Gary Locke, Yogi Hughes or Barry Smith.

4 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Yep. The sort of club everybody wants to pick on football manager because you know that you're guaranteed to romp through the leagues with the minimum of effort*

*As long as you're not the FM equivalent of Gary Locke, Yogi Hughes or Barry Smith.

I think I've discovered the reason I'm so shit at FM. :(

On merit we are where we are and Livi are where they are. Infrastructure wise, they have good corporate facilities etc. A fan base that is smaller than ours and were the joke of the spfl till we took up that mantal by hiring Gary fucking locke!

Livi are still a franchise though and we are yet to shaft anyone out of their money, so we win?

Does that mean that money you are still due us for McManus all those years ago will be imminently arriving???