The New Raith Rovers Thread

4 minutes ago, Raith25 said:

We beat hibs 1-0 under McKinnon

Atmosphere was quality in that game. Full home end and the roof nearly blew off the place when Panayutoiu scored

2 hours ago, Big Berk said:

The booing was for a second half of lack of application, going through the motions, an attitude that has cost us dear this season in both results and crowds. The difference between us and Ayr is that there's an intensity  to their play  which we lack.

The first bit of booing I remember yesterday was when Robertson lumped a high ball forward when he had time to control it and find an easy ball. 

The difference between ourselves and Ayr has been Lawrence Shankland. They're no better than us, they just have that wee bit of additional quality up front to drag them out of the shite when required. 

3 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Booing when winning is the mark of an absolute moron.  

Fans who boo their team are morons? Not just morons, but absolute morons. I've heard it all now. Calling people morons  who have paid good money for compaining about receiving half a performance must itself be moronic.

Edited by Big Berk

The first bit of booing I remember yesterday was when Robertson lumped a high ball forward when he had time to control it and find an easy ball. 
The difference between ourselves and Ayr has been Lawrence Shankland. They're no better than us, they just have that wee bit of additional quality up front to drag them out of the shite when required. 

We have that as well. It’s a pity that we pushed that bit of quality in to midfield to vanish for 4 months.

Yes booing the team when they are winning a must win game is absolutely moronic.

We have seen some shite in recent times worthy of vocal criticism , a standard 2-0 win against a club fighting for their lives isn't really one of them. 

I cant remember the last time I boo'd the team; I normally reserve that for referees. But I understand why some did yesterday. If I go down for a pie at half time and get only half a pie and being told half a pie tastes as good as a whole pie I'd be pissed off.

9 minutes ago, Big Berk said:

Fans who boo their team are morons? Not just morons, but absolute morons. I've heard it all now. Calling people morons  who have paid good money for compaining about receiving half a performance must itself be moronic.

^^^absolute moron found?

I cant remember the last time I boo'd the team; I normally reserve that for referees. But I understand why some did yesterday. If I go down for a pie at half time and get only half a pie and being told half a pie tastes as good as a whole pie I'd be pissed off.

That’s maybe the single worst analogy I’ve ever read. Even by your standards, that was impressive.

13 minutes ago, Big Berk said:

Would you boo at the catering staff?

20 minutes ago, Big Berk said:

Thankfully Eric is neither at the club nor in charge of catering in his eyes that would probably be a great money spinning idea right there.

30 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Yes booing the team when they are winning a must win game is absolutely moronic.

We have seen some shite in recent times worthy of vocal criticism , a standard 2-0 win against a club fighting for their lives isn't really one of them. 

They werent booing about the score, they were booing because the team had decided theyd done enough. Thats why Ayr have a massive goal difference - they keep goingf while we feck about. You baztards deserve the shite thats on offer.

1 hour ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

Tad harsh on Ayr, I reckon - they also have Craig Moore, who has scored a lot. McDaid and Michael Moffat Penalty, who have chipped in. 

We signed Buchanan and Spence, who just haven't been able to hit tbe heights they did previously - they should've been looking for around 40 between them this season. Ultimately it's probably down to the way we play that they haven't - haven't seen Ayr so can't comment, but imagine they play more to their strikers' strengths. 

Shankland is also the best in the best in the league, which helps. 

Anyway, this discussion seems a tad inappropriate in these simpler times: BOOOOOOOOOOOO. 

Are you one of those “I pay my money so I’ll shout at and boo my own players if I want” type of fan?

Moronic if so

4 minutes ago, somerset_lad00 said:

Are you one of those “I pay my money so I’ll shout at and boo my own players if I want” type of fan?

Moronic if so

No. Read what I said before making your moronic comments.