The New Raith Rovers Thread

Probably not the player you need right now but he is a prospect for that level. I would say he's better than Wighton based off of his time with us and the small bits n pieces iv seen of him on sportsound etc.

You can f**k off though! And of course have a merry Christmas.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We are apparently - take it with a large pinch of salt, most Dundee rumours are shite - looking to snare Vaughan from you. Now I know he's a hero at Raith and I genuinely wouldn't like me posting if this was the other way round. However, the rumour is we are close to a deal.

If it's not nonsense (it likely is so don't worry), is he good enough for a Premiership club to instantly solve their goalscoring crisis?

In a word? No.

We are apparently - take it with a large pinch of salt, most Dundee rumours are shite - looking to snare Vaughan from you. Now I know he's a hero at Raith and I genuinely wouldn't like me posting if this was the other way round. However, the rumour is we are close to a deal.

If it's not nonsense (it likely is so don't worry), is he good enough for a Premiership club to instantly solve their goalscoring crisis?

No, he is absolutely terrible. Can't run, can't shoot and is incredibly lazy.

Please pass this on to the staff at Dundee FC to prevent this disaster of a signing.

That would be a real hammer blow to our title chances. It’s quite obvious that Vaughan signed a new deal in order to secure a good fee for the club when he leaves in the summer. He’s not an out and out goal scorer, though. More of a creator and is pretty much the only creative spark we have in the side currently. Dundee would be a good move for him. I can’t say I’d grudge him it if the club accepts the offer.

If its true the club should have nothing to do with it if drysdale is involved.

Drysdale is essentially just our admin assistant. As I say lads, I wouldn't be too worried about this rumour, it's just being discussed on the Dundee forums and could easily be nonsense.

17 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

No

20171225_224432.thumb.jpg.44dd703616cce7098e9bbcf1979fe787.jpg20171225_224441.thumb.jpg.0ea7b023a2b7f66abcecb39bfd114fa2.jpgthe wee girl is go be well kitted out once she's here!
You do realise that one in twenty scans get it wrong? If your offspring appears with a pair of Denis Laws he's not going to thank you for that bib in later life!
Seriously though, congratulations to you and your other half when the big day comes. By all means let them choose their politics and religion, but stands them in better stead to have their team chosen for them.

You do realise that one in twenty scans get it wrong? If your offspring appears with a pair of Denis Laws he's not going to thank you for that bib in later life!
Seriously though, congratulations to you and your other half when the big day comes. By all means let them choose their politics and religion, but stands them in better stead to have their team chosen for them.

I do, they were a gift though so I had little say in it all. She won't be going anywhere other than starks though, that's a given! Cheers mate.

On ‎24‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 21:58, Ludo*1 said:

Looking at the state of your team it's defenders you need.