The New Raith Rovers Thread

"Supporters wishing to make use of this offer should buy their adult and child tickets from the Main Office ticket window as usual, where complimentary admission will be given to each under 12 attending with a full paying adult."

I'm assuming if you're a season ticket holder, and have technically already bought a ticket for the game, that they'll be eligible to take up this offer by presenting their season ticket at the main ticket office window?

"Supporters wishing to make use of this offer should buy their adult and child tickets from the Main Office ticket window as usual, where complimentary admission will be given to each under 12 attending with a full paying adult."
I'm assuming if you're a season ticket holder, and have technically already bought a ticket for the game, that they'll be eligible to take up this offer by presenting their season ticket at the main ticket office window?

Fantastic. Massive queues before the game starts genius idea.

no chat on the possibility of bringing anyone in in Jan? you'd think with how poor we've been the last month surely Smith would be looking to bring in one player.... possibility on loan?
He was at Dundee u20s v Celtic u20s at links park Tuesday night,Couple good players on both side's that night.

36 minutes ago, tigger said:

Heard rumours of John Sutton on loan and Aiden Connolly wants to come back north. Been talks on him coming here till end of season

If we could bring these 2 in early I think that would give our title hopes a huge lift.   Doubt we will have the finances unless Sutton loan is free.  Just hope its not apart of a deal involving cash Vaughan going to them.  They are about to cash in on Morgan going to Celtic.

Heard rumours of John Sutton on loan and Aiden Connolly wants to come back north. Been talks on him coming here till end of season

We could do with a wee boost. Connolly would be excellent if he’s still the player he was two years ago. Not seen Sutton for a while but he’s probably still do too.

If both of these signings happened, They've got the potential to turn this season right round.

We've been crying out for someone like Sutton the first half of the season when we've been punting the ball upto 5 foot nothing Buchanan constantly.

Having Connolly back means we won't rely on Vaughan anywhere near the same which would be excellent as well.

In saying that, I don't see either signing happening. Especially the Connolly one.

That would be two fantastic signings for this level.  Don’t see them happening though.  Connolly was a major component in us finishing 4th (Mental to think less than two years ago we went on a Feb>May run that was the best in the league)

Surely there's not a chance that we'll sign Connolly. I'd have to wonder if someone would be selling their soul to the devil to achieve that. Considering he was one of the best attacking players in the Championship that season, I can't see him signing for us even on a loan. John Sutton, while a good signing, would be a bit of a bizarre one considering it's defence where we need help. 

These wee rumours always seem to be about former players, they also seem to be bullshit 99% of time!

Agree they would both be good, Connolly would stroll this division and add a much needed creative spark (saying that, I thought B Barr would be impressing more than he has).  Sutton would bully and hold the ball up, making a much better strike partner for either Buchanan or Spence. 

Could Sutton/Spence become the new partnership thought of throughout Britain when someone mentions the SAS?

33 minutes ago, Pride of Fife said:

These wee rumours always seem to be about former players, they also seem to be bullshit 99% of time!

Agree they would both be good, Connolly would stroll this division and add a much needed creative spark (saying that, I thought B Barr would be impressing more than he has).  Sutton would bully and hold the ball up, making a much better strike partner for either Buchanan or Spence. 

Could Sutton/Spence become the new partnership thought of throughout Britain when someone mentions the SAS?

Barr frustrated by injury - today's FFP.

1 hour ago, Pride of Fife said:

Yeah. Ah ken a guy who kens.............aye,  ;)

Our season will ultimately depend very much on Mr Sim and his "generosity"

Unless he loosens the purse strings a bit in January there is little Barry Smith can do.

There was always going to be struggles with such a small squad once we picked up injuries.

Edited by Wee Sandy

3 hours ago, tigger said:

Seems like pure wish fulfilment. No offence to you obviously, for passing it on - but still.