The New Raith Rovers Thread

42 minutes ago, Beachbum said:

Raith keen to keep Vaughan beyond transfer window - FFP.

ETA I was kind of hoping that would come from someone higher up than Cuthbert.

Well I'll be damned.

Can i Vouch for cuthbert? There's been no bids the player has been made aware of.  Rest is rumours. 

Re lowest crowd - I recall that many years ago (centenary exhibition on the Museum??) there was a cash sheet from a nothing at stake, end of season game from close to the time if the exhibition which showed less than 200 paying with the total crowd of sub 400. Maybe some club history buff can confirm? 

2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Wonder what the smallest crowd we've taken away is? Must be some Scottish cup replay up in Huntly of somewhere only a handful made it to?

There was a game against Ayr where their floodlights failed and we played them at Cappielow. We lost 3-0 , but I think we only took about 20 or 30 fans. There's probably a few games where we've had lower. 

Wonder what the smallest crowd we've taken away is? Must be some Scottish cup replay up in Huntly of somewhere only a handful made it to?

Not a cup game but 18 Dec 15 Morton 1 - 2 Rovers there was less than 20 there, was right before Christmas and on BBC Alba and the bridge was shut, pretty sure no buses ran through.

2-1 win at Ibrokes was also quite a small crowd as a lot boycotted the game after the scumbags stole Fifes Finests flag at the previous league meeting.

Not a cup game but 18 Dec 15 Morton 1 - 2 Rovers there was less than 20 there, was right before Christmas and on BBC Alba and the bridge was shut, pretty sure no buses ran through.

2-1 win at Ibrokes was also quite a small crowd as a lot boycotted the game after the scumbags stole Fifes Finests flag at the previous league meeting.

Was still at least a couple of hundred at the cup win at Ibrox.

The only ones who boycotted that game were Fifes Finest which made the game much more enjoyable.

8 hours ago, rw89 said:

There was a game against Ayr where their floodlights failed and we played them at Cappielow. We lost 3-0 , but I think we only took about 20 or 30 fans. There's probably a few games where we've had lower. 

Ayr were replacing the floodlights and didn't have them completed in time for the tie.