The New Raith Rovers Thread

Used to sit down the front of the South Stand with my pal and ticklemafeet would spend the whole game facing us instead of the pitch and would dare us to take our shoes off... even tried to bribe us with a free Mars bar after we refused. We thought it was hilarious at the time but looking back it actually makes me feel quite sick to be honest.

5 hours ago, Starkiplier said:

Used to sit down the front of the South Stand with my pal and ticklemafeet would spend the whole game facing us instead of the pitch and would dare us to take our shoes off... even tried to bribe us with a free Mars bar after we refused. We thought it was hilarious at the time but looking back it actually makes me feel quite sick to be honest.

Yeah. I've never liked Mars Bars either.

Anybody any idea of our lowest ever crowd?

We'll definitely lose money on this shite. 1000 season ticket holders means we'll have a bigger crowd than we should, but will anybody actually show up and pay money on the day? Would estimate a crowd of 700 or so..

Would be a good opportunity for our development squad to test themselves against last season's u20 champions. Chuck in anybody needing game time (Davidson/Matthews/McHattie if it were this Saturday, for instance). No point continuing to progress in this tournament. 

Agree with that paco. Our priority has to be the league so potentially suffering injuries or suspensions because of this cup is pointless. I'd be happy putting out the young guys to give them some experience and people like davo, mchattie who maybe need a bit more game time.

12 minutes ago, Paco said:

Anybody any idea of our lowest ever crowd?

We'll definitely lose money on this shite. 1000 season ticket holders means we'll have a bigger crowd than we should, but will anybody actually show up and pay money on the day? Would estimate a crowd of 700 or so..

Would be a good opportunity for our development squad to test themselves against last season's u20 champions. Chuck in anybody needing game time (Davidson/Matthews/McHattie if it were this Saturday, for instance). No point continuing to progress in this tournament. 

Our lads were champions too.

We could treat this like the European Super Cup, that would double the gate.