The New Raith Rovers Thread

There's been a selection of weird and wonderful characters at Stark's in the time I've been going.

Andy ticklefeet, Bodge, Rubber Rab, a young lad I've christened 'heart attack', but the most infuriating is the boy who claps for about 75 minutes after a'body else has stopped.

Aye there's 2 clappy boys at present, both sit within 20 yards of each other.

The clapper who claps on his own for about an hour after everyone else has stopped.

Then about 10 rows in front of him slightly to the right there's the seal clapper, as I like to refer him.

The boy has an outrageous clap similar to that of a seal in one the shows you'd go and see when your on holiday at the animal park.

Clapper boy is so enthusiastic and patient. A genuine happy clapper. Everyone will be losing their shit over a Callachan 30yard attempt in the 89yh minute whilst a goal down, and he is usually all "Hard lines Ross, next time son"

Fair play.

Aye there's 2 clappy boys at present, both sit within 20 yards of each other.

The clapper who claps on his own for about an hour after everyone else has stopped.

My mates and I have always referred to this one as the clapper. He's a strange character but shows up each week and appears to get behind the team.

4 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

I'm more interested in this Andy Ticklefeet character than I am the takeover.

I've genuinely never heard of him.

He went down Pratt st too fast in his wheelchair once and supermanned out the thing when he lost control if that rings a bell?

18 minutes ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

He went down Pratt st too fast in his wheelchair once and supermanned out the thing when he lost control if that rings a bell?

Did he have black hair and glasses?? Maybe a mooooostach as well? 

Im sure i remember him from years ago. 

20 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

Was it the guy who just used to let go of his wheelchair wheels and head down the hill at speeds approaching mac-2?

That's the man.

Regarding the clapping man: It's great that he supports the team so enthusiastically and I DO appreciate that but it's not easy to stop daydreaming about supergluing his hands together.

Edit: @Toddy That's him, aye!

Edited by Ebanda's Handyman Services

Yeah that's ticklefeet alright.

Used to recall him, after everytime a shot went high or wide he'd throw his arms out outrageously shielding himself even though the ball had zero chance of hitting him.

Taes oot for Ticklefeet.

This has reminded me of a guy who used to sit beside my Dad and I when we had season tickets for the railway stand in the mid 90's. He was a skinny ferret looking chap and I recall he used to shout 'Samba' to Tony Rougier when he was playing well but changed the last letter to an 'o' when he made a mistake. Anyway, we (thankfully) hadn't seen him at games for a while and thought he had perhaps moved away from the area. An article appeared in the FFP a while later accompanied by a picture of the guy stating that he was banned from Kirkcaldy due to hanging around the student nurses accommodation at the Vic.

Done a wee google earth search on the guy and to my surprise he's still sitting there outside his hoose!

Used to sell the programs and offered my pal a free copy once for a tickle of his of feet

Wheelchair or no wheelchair, what a creepy b*****d.

IMG_7996.PNG