The New Raith Rovers Thread

Can I just point out that, having looked back on a few of 'SuperHans' posts, they are written by the same person who is claiming to be his Dad. Just in case anyone thought that there was some degree of truth in it.

42 minutes ago, SuperHans said:

Hi everyone, it has been brought to my attention that my 14 year old son Martin has been using this football forum under this alias. Recently his moods have changed drastically and his mother and I have found out that it has been because of the astonishing criticism he has faced. While he was originally "having a laugh" on this forum, we have found that he felt it was important to stick to his guns and stand up for what he feels. As parents we are obviously concerned for his wellbeing and have warned him of the dangers of using these forums over the internet. However, reading back, a lot of you should be ashamed of yourselves for the way you shot down someone who had a difference of opinion. He did see himself as a Raith Rovers supporter, but now feels let down by the people he thought were fellow fans. In particular, RW and Bambino, i hope you don't believe everything people write to you over the Internet. Maybe you also need some growing up as does my teenage son. Hopefully Martins learnt a lesson from this but as "ambassadors" of your football club, a lot of you should be ashamed of yourselves for not listening or acknowledging another's opinion. Not everyone has to agree with what you say. You won't be hearing from SuperHans again but I will say well done to my son for sticking to his guns.

Lewis Vaughan likes this :lol: 

55 minutes ago, SuperHans said:

Hi everyone, it has been brought to my attention that my 14 year old son Martin has been using this football forum under this alias. Recently his moods have changed drastically and his mother and I have found out that it has been because of the astonishing criticism he has faced. While he was originally "having a laugh" on this forum, we have found that he felt it was important to stick to his guns and stand up for what he feels. As parents we are obviously concerned for his wellbeing and have warned him of the dangers of using these forums over the internet. However, reading back, a lot of you should be ashamed of yourselves for the way you shot down someone who had a difference of opinion. He did see himself as a Raith Rovers supporter, but now feels let down by the people he thought were fellow fans. In particular, RW and Bambino, i hope you don't believe everything people write to you over the Internet. Maybe you also need some growing up as does my teenage son. Hopefully Martins learnt a lesson from this but as "ambassadors" of your football club, a lot of you should be ashamed of yourselves for not listening or acknowledging another's opinion. Not everyone has to agree with what you say. You won't be hearing from SuperHans again but I will say well done to my son for sticking to his guns.

819980.gif?b64lines=IEkgaGF2ZSB0byB0aWR5IG15IHJvb20gYmVjYXVzZSAKSSB3YXMgYmFkIG9uIHRoZSBpbnRlcm5ldC4K

51 minutes ago, SuperHans said:

:lol:

57 minutes ago, SuperHans said:

:lol::lol::lol: Aye,right!! 

His "wee boy"" uses the same phraseology as his Da, very good, you've been outed pal. Total minter:1eye

Jesus there really are people getting their knickers in a twist about my views.

If you look back through my posts, you'll see that I've always said "if the offer/price is right".

I've no problems with Vaughan as a person, there's no "agenda" from me. I had originally questioned the hype about him and explained that I personally felt there were other young promising players at the club and not to pin every hope we had on a relatively un proven player. I've since picked up on the valid argument that Vaughan staying versus him being sold, may be worth weighing up properly in terms of his value and what his actual worth is to us now as a transfer or as a player this season.

The fact that some people seem to disagree is fair and I accept their points. The fact that what I can only imagine as 'grown up' adults can get themselves so worked up over a difference in opinion is laughable. My point has been shared, I'll leave it at that. But I won't be leaving this forum because I've upset a few keyboard warriors who can't stand someone else having a different opinion.

677944e80041dfd6d11390351b2436d9.jpg

Plot twist: SuperHans is actually Lewis Vaughan trying to soften the blow of his imminent departure to Dundee for £10K and the loan of Craig Wighton when his injury clears up in the new year.

There was me thinking my scenario would be the worst made up twist in the tale!

[emoji23]

1 hour ago, SuperHans said:

:lol: