The New Raith Rovers Thread

We are seemingly trying to sign Liam Smith on loan. I see he was with you last season but not for long - was it just typical Locke signing a guy from Hearts?

Only played 2 games for us and contributed more in that time than Thomson did the whole season.

Looked to be a very decent player there. A RB who loves going forward at every opportunity.

I'm surprised he's heading out on loan. I'd have expected him to be fighting for that number 1 slot this season.

4 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

I'd have expected him to be fighting for that number 1 slot this season.

55 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Had him down as more of a RB, personally.

12 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

Nobody said otherwise.. :lol:

This is what we get when the season has started but there's no football for us this weekend. Hate this League Cup.

I wasnt at tannadice last saturday but have had some feedback about what happened at the game.The boy who was involved wasnt even a member of fifes finest although he has travelled on the buses in the past and did on saturday [In fact we dont have any members yet as nothing is confirmed for this season].He also sits beside us at starks but that may change.None of us are perfect and i include all rovers fans in this but slagging off a disabled fan for some reason and thinking its funny isnt on.He has now been banned from the bus for life and if anything like this happens again with anyone else then the same decision will be made.

Edited by BIGQ FAE KDY

Well done Gavin we really don't need people like this.  There is a fine line about supporting your team and then going over the score.  This lad whoever he maybe might get a reality check but wouldn't hold my breath.  There a few others on here who should take a look at themselves as to whether they are supporting the team or are just there to shout abuse at the players they don't like.  For their information we are all Raith Rovers.

He may be banned from my bus but i cant ban him from starks and unfortunately he sits near us.He isnt a member of our group and never will be but i wont hesitate to tell him to shut up if he spouts pish at starks.We are all turnbull hutton ..

1 minute ago, BIGQ FAE KDY said:

I should have kept the post up but dont want to get into an arguement with a pars fan about something thats nothing to do with him.

How very narrow minded of you. Sounds like a common trait within Fifes Finest. 

8 hours ago, steakngravy said:

Well done Gavin we really don't need people like this.  There is a fine line about supporting your team and then going over the score.  This lad whoever he maybe might get a reality check but wouldn't hold my breath.  There a few others on here who should take a look at themselves as to whether they are supporting the team or are just there to shout abuse at the players they don't like.  For their information we are all Raith Rovers.

Bullshit. You can't compare slagging off somebody who is disabled to someone getting on the back of player or saying what they're doing isn't good enough. There's no comparison. 

Edited by rw89

On 21/07/2017 at 10:20, CALDERON said:

I’d rather have Murray out at left back than Mchattie to be honest.

This

On 21/07/2017 at 10:37, CALDERON said:

Because Mchattie is absolutely awful at defending.  I’m all for full backs getting forward, but a full back who cant defend is pointless. 

He might well be very good “technically” – but he isn’t a very good defender at all. 

This

On 21/07/2017 at 11:18, Raith25 said:

Murray at centre half with bene with mchattie at left back is more reassuring than Davo at the back with Murray out on the left

And you,ve seen Murray play centre half how many times?