The New Raith Rovers Thread

Pish
Zico on fan talk makes pies, hardly a great pseudonym to then call yourself steakngravy, oh and both posters talk pish and should know better at their age.

I thought the inverted commas would've been enough to portray what I meant.

John Sim is going to clear all Rovers debts, lay a synthetic playing surface, put corporate facilities in or around the railway stand, tart up the main stand/Raith suite I'm sure there are other things in the offer.

ec9e690887f16d400cb449ab8a4fdb44.jpg

I was one of those Callaghan critics at the start of the season but once he isn't in the team you really notice his worth! Massive opportunity for the lad and I won't be surprised to see him lift the trophy in May

What, the Fife Cup???

I think Callachan as captain is a great move, obviously. Another blow to those who give him abuse week in week out. Must really stick in their craw to see a homegrown player come right through the youth system to captain the side.

I think Callachan as captain is a great move, obviously. Another blow to those who give him abuse week in week out. Must really stick in their craw to see a homegrown player come right through the youth system to captain the side.

I personally don't rate Callachan, its not that i don't want to see a player we've brought through to do well, in fact the opposite. I'd love to see Matthews given more game time and i see him as a future captain.

Ross Callachan is the boy. Thomson has been a good captain imo - you always see him accept the ball and in tough situations he would always lead by doing his forwards-role ( forrit roll lol) and showing a positive example. Quiet leadership but definitely leadership. I doubt he's ever felt appreciated but there you go.
Ross can lead in the same way and will react well to the responsibility i'm sure.