The New Raith Rovers Thread

3 minutes ago, RRFC1989 said:

As much as we'd all love 108, other than promotion what would folk see as a realistic expectation? Unbeaten at home? Most goals? Best defence?

I know its hard to tell as the squad isn't complete but just a rough expectation.

I'd settle for a last minute extra time winner in the play offs.

1 minute ago, grant1903 said:

Ffs,yous are gettin a bit carried away wi yerselves,good signings for our league aye but Christ,wots the earliest the leagues been won ?? 

Think it's just a bit tongue in cheek grantie boy. I know personally I would settle winning it with just four or five games to spare as long as the football was if good quality. 

Ffs,yous are gettin a bit carried away wi yerselves,good signings for our league aye but Christ,wots the earliest the leagues been won ?? 

Just being realistic mate. Biggest team in the league, biggest budget, biggest support and so far, best strike force. I don't think there's anyone in this wee league that can give us a realistic challenge. I'm just looking forward to visiting all the little grounds and having some fun days out.

Barry Smith really needs to up his shirt game to match the quality of signings.

That's just negative talk! What's Barry's shirt done to you? Honestly! The club try and show us the manager in this fine shirt and all you do is mock him. We really are the worst supporters ever. I'm so sad right now.

Obviously it's a bit hot at the moment to pull off the jumper/shirt combo that Ray McKinnon favoured but I'm sure Barry Smith has a plan B.

7 minutes ago, SuperHans said:

Just being realistic mate. Biggest team in the league, biggest budget, biggest support and so far, best strike force. I don't think there's anyone in this wee league that can give us a realistic challenge. I'm just looking forward to visiting all the little grounds and having some fun days out.

I like a bit of banter,you've just just hit nail on head wi wee league comment-remind me why yous are here again

I like a bit of banter,you've just just hit nail on head wi wee league comment-remind me why yous are here again

Think we're just taking our turn at boosting the away supports at places like Bayview. It's nice for these we clubs to get the chance to play in front of a good crowd for a change.

20 minutes ago, grant1903 said:

It's like the further down the leagues you go, the less intelligent the posters become.

I can't wait until we've won the league in January.

Perhaps oor Barry could get himself a nice safari suit as favoured by the dear departed Roger Moore 

That's a good call. No manager has really went baws oot with their fashion style since Stainrod was rocking a Fedora.