The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 minute ago, virginton said:

New posts literally appear on the timeline on the forum homepage; it's a two second process. And you're fooling absolutely no-one by claiming that you have anything better to do with your time: high-flying CEO you are not. You're simply just too thick to navigate the forum. 

You're right I'm not a high flying CEO but while you might have a while to spend around here after a morning cry-wanking in front of a laptop but I've got a family and a full time job so while I can see the rest of the forum too I can't be arsed chasing former players around  not once did I pop over to the Utd thread to wave at Toshney when promotion failed.

37 minutes ago, virginton said:

Hi Bobby! *waves to Bobby Barr*

Unfortunately you were actually a thoroughly mediocre player in your spell at Morton, which is why people weren't all that fussed about your decision to slither across the country to link up with your gormless pal Ray 'Ray' McKinnon. Which must have been nice for you during the 36 hours that he remained manager of the club. Needless to say that losing your sand-dancing exploits and replacing them with Ross Forbes in the same position, who became our top scorer and one of the top assist-makers in the division, was rather a boon during our successful campaign on all fronts. For you... clearly not so much. 

Oh and both your and Declan McManus' tear-stained meltdowns at the home fans at Cappielow in October added a deep, savoury note to your humiliating relegation to the seaside leagues.

1495895702405.jpg.c72df94c9fe7fb449a0c523391c853a5.jpg

Fitba forum patter is excellent.  

virginton demands to be a respected member on here. It's a sad watch. 

On 04/06/2017 at 18:09, Geordie_Munrover said:

Haha here we go. I'll say it again... I don't have to prove anything to anyone on here.... but anytime I say something it's usually because I know something. But I can stop telling you if you wish.

Greig Spence, Wednesday.... watch this space

:o:whistle

49 minutes ago, mr mince said:

You're right I'm not a high flying CEO but while you might have a while to spend around here after a morning cry-wanking in front of a laptop but I've got a family and a full time job so while I can see the rest of the forum too I can't be arsed chasing former players around  not once did I pop over to the Utd thread to wave at Toshney when promotion failed.

Except that it doesn't take a while as the posts are literally on the main screen: this was literally made clear in the post that you were replying to. Perhaps if you had tried reading for comprehension instead of listing irrelevant biographical details about yourself then you wouldn't need to have that pointed out to you. But you didn't and so... here we are.  

Except that it doesn't take a while as the posts are literally on the main screen: this was literally made clear in the post that you were replying to. Perhaps if you had tried reading for comprehension instead of listing irrelevant biographical details about yourself then you wouldn't need to have that pointed out to you. But you didn't and so... here we are.  

f**k me, you're tedious.

2 hours ago, SuperHans said:

I also assume that from Bambino7s reaction to Bobby Barr, we can assume that his beloved Lewis doesn't quite get on with him... Either that or he just doesn't support Hibs??

Dinnae care Hans to be honest, just like winding you up - ya p***k. :lol: 

Dinnae care Hans to be honest, just like winding you up - ya p***k. :lol: 

It's marginally satisfying knowing that you take the time out your really busy day to go onto an online forum and find a way to try and wind me up. Thanks, keep trying and don't get too upset when it doesn't work.

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Just now, SuperHans said:

It's marginally satisfying knowing that you take the time out your really busy day to go onto an online forum and find a way to try and wind me up. Thanks, keep trying and don't get too upset when it doesn't work.

emoji106.pngemoji106.pngemoji106.png

Oh Hans :lol: 

13 hours ago, virginton said:

Hi Bobby! *waves to Bobby Barr*

Unfortunately you were actually a thoroughly mediocre player in your spell at Morton, which is why people weren't all that fussed about your decision to slither across the country to link up with your gormless pal Ray 'Ray' McKinnon. Which must have been nice for you during the 36 hours that he remained manager of the club. Needless to say that losing your sand-dancing exploits and replacing them with Ross Forbes in the same position, who became our top scorer and one of the top assist-makers in the division, was rather a boon during our successful campaign on all fronts. For you... clearly not so much. 

Oh and both your and Declan McManus' tear-stained meltdowns at the home fans at Cappielow in October added a deep, savoury note to your humiliating relegation to the seaside leagues.

1495895702405.jpg.c72df94c9fe7fb449a0c523391c853a5.jpg

virginton's open letter to Bobby Barr.

Edited by Ebanda's Handyman Services

According to the Courier we are in talks with Mark Docherty (ex Dumbarton) and the FFP confirms we have held talks with Greig Spence.

The FFP also says that Mark Stewart had a termination clause in his contract which the club exercised.