The New Raith Rovers Thread

Loving this. An Ayr United fan on a Raith Rovers thread having a pop at East Fife. Perhaps if Raith and Ayr combined their major trophy wins they might have a case to answer, although I could be wrong...

I take it, you are at least 63 year old?

If not, please don't mention winning things again.

Thanks in advance.

I mind a few seasons back we played some pre-season friendly tournament at Bayview (think Southend United came up for it) and East Fife beat us. Some celebrations in their end, proper League winning scenes. God knows what they'll be like if they beat us in a competitive game. How many years are we at now?

21 minutes ago, Raithie said:

I mind a few seasons back we played some pre-season friendly tournament at Bayview (think Southend United came up for it) and East Fife beat us. Some celebrations in their end, proper League winning scenes. God knows what they'll be like if they beat us in a competitive game. How many years are we at now?

:lol: That's right. The lassie on the tannoy was going wild.

24 minutes ago, Raithie said:

29 is it not ?

14 hours ago, Angusfifer said:

Loving this. An Ayr United fan on a Raith Rovers thread having a pop at East Fife. Perhaps if Raith and Ayr combined their major trophy wins they might have a case to answer, although I could be wrong...

East Fife won all their trophies when there was about three Scottish teams in existence though.

Doesn't really count.

18 hours ago, Raithie said:

The Fife teams fans are interesting.

You have Dunfermline fans who don't really have much in the way of any dislike towards Rovers but love to wind us up and lord it up about club size and then Rovers posters who really dislike Dunfermline and bite to everything, usually in a 'facepalm' type way.

Then you have Rovers fans who don't really have much in the way of any dislike towards East Fife but will more than likely enjoy winding them up about club size and East Fife posters who really dislike Rovers and bite to everything, usually in a 'facepalm' type of way,

So far we're on course.

lol, great post mate. Made me laugh:lol:

IMG_1496768992.908729.jpg
As a few has mentioned above, strange tweet by the club. I know he is out of contract, as he got a 2 year deal and that's up this summer. So would be free to go to another club. But would have thought he'd have went to another Championship club.
Stewart, Vaughan, and potentially Spence & Hardie for our strikers next season, wow!