The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 minute ago, Scary Bear said:

It's a worry. You'd almost think nobody wants to be our manager. I'll do it if they're struggling.

New one in place before or after GTF day?

Also, why are the club going down the route of "speaking to influential people within football"? This just screams of guys getting to speak to Walter Smith and Gordon Strachan and being little fan boys.

Also, why are the club going down the route of "speaking to influential people within football"? This just screams of guys getting to speak to Walter Smith and Gordon Strachan and being little fan boys.

I doubt either of them would pick up if Oor Eric phoned them.

They were on speed dial to Aggie the tea lady, God rest her soul.

41 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

It's a worry. You'd almost think nobody wants to be our manager. I'll do it if they're struggling.

If you can do better than a relegation and near relegation your in a better position than Gary Locke was when he got the gig last year. 

If you can do better than a relegation and near relegation your in a better position than Gary Locke was when he got the gig last year. 

No promises. I'll probably still manage to beat East Fife.

Time to move on from that snake IMO

Can't say I didn't have a massive grin on my face at the final whistle earlier and seeing him genuinely gutted. Serves the p***k right.

Hardly a snake. Dundee United were the club he played for. He was offered the job as their manager and it understandably turned his head.

I'd take him and Laurie back if United decide to call time on them. I'd have thought United would give them another season, but you never know.

So a manager that promotes youth and is out of work ?
if only Alex Neil would take pity on us.

Had a poor season and was sacked from Norwich, who should have been challenging this season. Not sure I'd take him.

Had a poor season and was sacked from Norwich, who should have been challenging this season. Not sure I'd take him.

What your having a laugh !!!! You would jump at the chance of Alex Neil at Rovers. Considering what is probably on that list Drysdale is holding tight to.