The New Raith Rovers Thread

12 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Quitongo played him against once and didn't even score in that game. Which isn't a shock as Quitongo very rarely scores at all. Most overrated player since Dominic Shimmin.

I remember Quitongo was really poor at EEP, he then got injured so we didn't really get to see if he would have done anything to turn the game around but Morton vastly improved as soon as he left the field. They put in a decent team performance from that point onward.

8 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

I remember Quitongo was really poor at EEP, he then got injured so we didn't really get to see if he would have done anything to turn the game around but Morton vastly improved as soon as he left the field. They put in a decent team performance from that point onward.

No, he's great and will be sold for lots of £s. I know, because a few Morton fans said so.

46 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

"I thought M'Voto was quality a matter of weeks ago but now I always thought he was a bombscare and generally shite"

^^^ Every wee team fan right now

Your right. Please, please don't take Kevin McHattie as well, that'd be too much to bear.

M'Voto was a decent player earlier in the season but slowly became Rovered as the season went on, primarily the last few weeks. Even during his good period there was always that worry that he was going to mess up somehow. It's clear his strength is in the air so any team that wants to lump high balls he'll mop up with ease. The ball at this feet though, different story. I'm not overly fussed that he's away in all honesty, even with it being Dunfermline he's signed for. Mildly amusing that Dunfermline fans think we're saying he's gash just because he's left us and because of the team he's signed for, you've not had to witness some of his performances as of late. Maybe under a different manager he'll improve. 

Jason Thomson speaks....

clipping.thumb.jpg.2ee75aa4aadcdf5abee9c9645220d18a.jpg

An apology to the fans is exactly what I'd have expected from Thomson. He didn't have the best season and wouldn't be comfortable with him if we were still in the Championship next season. But as we're not, then I'd be happy to see him give it a go to get us back up.

How many players have moved directly between ourselves and the Pars permanently in recent times? 

I can't think of too many. Craig Wilson, Andy Tod, Joe Cardle. I can think of a few loans and loads that have played for both but doesn't seem too common for players to move directly between the two.