The New Raith Rovers Thread

decent enough shout today to give Rosco MoM

Big Jock and Mango were immense

my MoM would be Davo, his best performance for a long while

where have they all been hiding this last few months

but really to be fair to The Ton, lady luck was on our side (for a change)

still plenty to do, not over yet

6 hours ago, Ebanda's Handyman Services said:

We've got previous for relegating Ayr or at least firing a few nails in their coffin do we not?

I'm at work so I'll have a wee look when I get home.

Don't let Yogi catch you skyving on here...

We've got previous for relegating Ayr or at least firing a few nails in their coffin do we not?
I'm at work so I'll have a wee look when I get home.

The last two seasons at this level, we've brutally taken 90th minute goals against the. First one we played awful with Mcgurn making the fabled triple save before Simmons decided to score.

Then there was the Casa's 94th minute volley. Down to 10 men, denied the clearest penalty I've seen and looking likely to end up 5 points behind, everyone's favourite Argentinian smashed in his first goal since returning. I think he retired at the end of that season.

The last two seasons at this level, we've brutally taken 90th minute goals against the. First one we played awful with Mcgurn making the fabled triple save before Simmons decided to score.

Then there was the Casa's 94th minute volley. Down to 10 men, denied the clearest penalty I've seen and looking likely to end up 5 points behind, everyone's favourite Argentinian smashed in his first goal since returning. I think he retired at the end of that season.

Casa [emoji7]