The New Raith Rovers Thread

3 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

Vaughan scoring the icing on the cake of a thoroughly shit day. Locke's legacy is talking us straight to League One. When the inevitable happens the Board need to come out and apologise to  the support. They appointed the c**t. 

Behave. Ayr look like they will stop at nothing to take the bottom spot now. Even if you were to find yourselves in the play-offs, I would expect Raith to come out on top. 

Behave. Ayr look like they will stop at nothing to take the bottom spot now. Even if you were to find yourselves in the play-offs, I would expect Raith to come out on top. 

Have you seen who we play in the last two games of the season?

Do we strike you as a team who can win high pressure games?

Ayr look like the worst side in the league but we're not far behind them.

"Gary, we're in a relegation fight and Dumbarton are only 4 points behind. Are you sure?"

"Aye. Cannae stand in the boy's way. Any way, we've got plenty forward-thinking players and big Declan anaw".

"Eric, this is madness. What do you think?"

"Cannae stand in his way, eh." 

kilmarnock_manager_gary_locke_270444.jpg

20 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Have you seen who we play in the last two games of the season?

Do we strike you as a team who can win high pressure games?

Ayr look like the worst side in the league but we're not far behind them.

You would imagine Morton will be concentrating on the play-offs at that stage. At home, very winnable for Raith.

Away to Hibs, who will have already won the league by then. Again, very winnable for you boys. 

I can imagine the fife derby just before the Morton game will go a long way to determining if you have to worry about these two games or not.

You would imagine Morton will be concentrating on the play-offs at that stage. At home, very winnable for Raith.

Away to Hibs, who will have already won the league by then. Again, very winnable for you boys. 

I can imagine the fife derby just before the Morton game will go a long way to determining if you have to worry about these two games or not.

We will pick up 1 more point this season(possibly 3) and that is the final game of the season at home to Ayr. I won't be there, as I have a wedding that day. The next time I will see a Raith Rovers win will be in League 1 next season.

How many times have you seen us recently? We are a poor side.

I have just searched your fixtures again. I thought Morton and Hibs were your last two. I didn't click onto the second page.

St. Mirren away will be be tough, no doubt about it. They must be the form team of the league the moment, so yes, I can see this being a concern.  Ayr at home though should be a gimme.

54 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

St Mirren are coming good at the right time. Dumbarton eeking out wins from nowhere. Ok Ayr are shit but even if we did beat them last day of the season we'll probably still be in a play off and I wouldn't trust us to show enough fight to come through two ties. 

I have just searched your fixtures again. I thought Morton and Hibs were your last two. I didn't click onto the second page.
St. Mirren away will be be tough, no doubt about it. They must be the form team of the league the moment, so yes, I can see this being a concern.  Ayr at home though should be a gimme.

We may be awful but it's hardly a gimme. After the Dumbarton game we were third in the form table.

1 hour ago, Raith25 said:

Anyone else think Hughes must still have a issue with Bobby? Game today was crying out for him to come and drive forward but nothing

Yes clearly there is issues between them. I have been critical of Barr but for him to sit on the bench today while Johnston and Mcmanus floundered about on the wings Hughes must have it in for him. Players don't seem to be responding to Hughes at all.  Both Thompson and McHattie were having running arguments with him all through the second half today. 

26 minutes ago, Andy C said:

I just want this season to be over.

Absolutely no desire to go to East End next week though I'll be there out of idiotic blind loyalty.

Rip it up and start again whatever league we end up in.

Yep. Maybe we need to go down if it means getting rid of some of the utter shite within this club.

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

I remain fairly convinced we'll finish in the bottom two. It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if the last game of the season is a fight to see who finishes bottom of the league.

Thank you Gary Locke.

I said this  several weeks ago and on facebook and twitter

Edited by Ancient Mariner
addition