The New Raith Rovers Thread

29 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

I'd love it to be Hughes. It'll probably be Mixu. I also think our new manager will be in before Hibs a week on Saturday.

Won't be anywhere near the length of time it took for McKinnon or Locke.

The board aren't stupid (Locke appointment aside) they probably have someone lined up or a very small shortlist, they watch the same games we do and they will have known for a while Gary Locke was likely on his way out, once a manager loses the crowd he is on borrowed time.  I would be very surprised if they haven't already been looking at potential new managers before this week. 

Out of interest, how does Lee Clark's Killie compare to Gary Locke's side?

IMO I feel that we have more hunger than we did with Locke. We still have confidence issues when we go a goal down but we are starting games on the front foot and really pressing teams and playing football. Under Locke it was horrible to watch and when things weren't going to plan we had no plan b. He also couldn't admit fault which drove me crazy. Sometimes you need your manger just to say we were pish! I feel a lot safer now than I did just over a year ago when he was our boss.