The New Raith Rovers Thread

8 minutes ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

He picked up a niggle through the week and was injured on Saturday..

An unusually quick recovery. Just seemed a bit odd.

Glad to see him get the 90. I'd possibly even start him at CB against Morton if M'Voto is still out. 

15 minutes ago, Michael W said:

An unusually quick recovery. Just seemed a bit odd.

Glad to see him get the 90. I'd possibly even start him at CB against Morton if M'Voto is still out. 

I'm hoping M'Voto is fit and if Barr has no reaction I'd play him in midfield. Breaking up the Callachan - Thompson partnership is the way forward.

Yeah, Callachan/Thompson just not working at the moment. Both good players, we just need to change things up a little and give one or both a week or two on the bench to help them regain form. Much like McManus though, Locke has just refused to drop them, which helps nobody in the long-run. 

At this moment in time I don't see a place in the side for Craig Barr, given Bene/M'Voto are a fine partnership. 3-5-2 is an option but I'm not convinced it would suit Jason Thomson, and it would also stifle Bobby Barr/Chris Johnston. If he's to play I reckon it'll be in midfield, maybe in a similar manner to Toshney last season.

I hope we still have Brennan signed.
RRFC OfficialVerified account ‏@RaithRovers_FC 1m
Keeper Aaron Lennox has suffered significant facial & hand injuries in a bounce game today Best wishes @LennoxAaron http://www.raithrovers.net

The big question: is his nickname Sick Note or Lucky?

11 hours ago, Martin Nelson said:

Locke to make a double gk signing by Saturday so that we can go back to two goalkeepers on the bench.

12 minutes ago, Raith25 said:

Sadly despite having a development team full of decent playersIMG_1484042173.372640.jpg

Stroke of genius, we won that day.