The New Raith Rovers Thread

For the avoidance of doubt, Davie's imminent departure was the horrible news that I'd heard.

My only hope now is that, if he does go, he goes to Arbroath and we can use the upcoming friendly as a farewell match.

Any more ITK stuff about where he's gone/going would be appreciated someone's said he's away to Cowden which might make sense travelling wise? Basically the same.

I hope this is wrong because that would leave us without a backup keeper as Laidlaw and the other young keeper are supposedly away.

There was potentially a keeper coming in, McKinnon started the deal but not sure if it's been seen through

Locke is still taking to Laidlaw about a new deal.

Just over an hour until the fixtures are released.

Who we all wanting for our first game then?

I'm wanting United at home, brilliant chance to get one over on them before they find their feet but I think we'll get Ayr away for some reason..

Witch.

Just over an hour until the fixtures are released.

Who we all wanting for our first game then?

I'm wanting United at home, brilliant chance to get one over on them before they find their feet but I think we'll get Ayr away for some reason..

Got the results from the today's Euros matches I could have? Could use a win on the coupon.