The New Raith Rovers Thread

Is there anyway to get a remember strip made up for you? I made the mistake of waiting on my girlfriend getting me it the past 2 seasons but she made the mistake of waiting till my size was sold out. Fwiw iv contemplated dumping her many times but it still doesn't solve my problem.

This reminded me of the Man City supporter who let his fiancé carve up all his old strips to make a wedding dress.

post-31698-0-20702100-1464219095.jpg

Dear lord a Gary Locke and Darren Jackson management team. Stuff of nightmares.

Not sure it's the stuff of nightmares. They might do well as a pairing and this league is not the Premiership. Players who have had little success in the Premiership can do well in the Championship.

However, I would have to say I have a bit trepidation about the coming season. An uneasy feeling that things may not go well. Iain Munro, Jocky Scott, Claude Anelka, Gordon Dalziel...

Hopefully that's just nonsense and we do swimmingly well.

I know we're on a pretty meagre budget but I'd also like to see some forgotten mad foreign genius swagger through the tunnel every Saturday and tear teams apart.

There has to be someone in the Ligue 5 or something who'd want the chance to impress at us and move on to some mid-table SPL side.

We get mocked for signing Wedderburn and you lot bring in McHattie and Darren fucking Jackson as assistant :lol:

Where is it confirmed that McHattie has joined us?

Wedderburn has played in this league before and wasn't any good then. McHattie and Jackson haven't failed at this level yet.

I know we're on a pretty meagre budget but I'd also like to see some forgotten mad foreign genius swagger through the tunnel every Saturday and tear teams apart.

There has to be someone in the Ligue 5 or something who'd want the chance to impress at us and move on to some mid-table SPL side.

There's only one man for the job and he's called Herve Ebanda....

Where is it confirmed that McHattie has joined us?

Wedderburn has played in this league before and wasn't any good then. McHattie and Jackson haven't failed at this level yet.

I love the use of "...yet"

Where is it confirmed that Wedderburn will be a regular starter? The fact he looked bad in a woeful Cowden side doesn't really concern me though.

I love the use of "...yet"

Where is it confirmed that Wedderburn will be a regular starter? The fact he looked bad in a woeful Cowden side doesn't really concern me though.

He looked woeful in an average Inverness side too

I was going to use Toshney as an example of a player who played for a Cowden team that had 10 goals put past them by Hearts and came to us and has been immense then realised he got sent off after 29 mins in that game. But aye Wedderburn is quite gash like, Dunfermline fans need to stop getting so precious and realise they'll sign shite players now and again.

Darren Jackson in the FFP saying that both him and locke are hoping to use their contacts to find a gem or 2 down south for us.

suppose that worked out well at United too...'gem' Rodney Sneijder and Darko Bodul to name a few....

Also, I'm completely behind Locke and Jackson.

They were as far down my list as some dino from the not-so-magic roundabout but they're in the job now and will get my full, unbridled support.

How great would it be if the two of them shut the pusses of other teams supporters in style?

'Mon the Rovers!

P.S. f**k the Pars.

McHattie better hurry up.  He leaves for Thailand tomorrow.....

57544241.jpg

See the Bar Code Moaners are back!! Nearly forgot this lot were  promoted, them bein a Wee team.  :lol: 

Well done, seems a while since we last saw you. 

Just wondered have the Fife Rangers (DAFC) managed to pay off the firms they cheated a bit back,  or are they one of the "we'll pey ye 6p in the £1" outfits? 

Just wondering, ah hate cheats