The New Raith Rovers Thread

"More news to follow later today"

Can they not at least wait til Monday to throw the next piece of shite news at us..?

Billy brown as assistant IMO, they should leave about 7-10 days for the emotional trauma to have subsided enough.

It'll be that Connely, McKeown and Barr have all resigned as they can't wait to play under Locke obvz.

It was in the FFP on Thursday that Barr was expected to sign over the next day or 2.. That won't happen now.. What a kick in the baws to all the players like Davo, Bobby Barr, Cuthbert, Thomson etc. Players who are on fresh 2 year deals.

I actually feel bad for GL here getting all this abuse. It's not his fault he's a bad manager, all this anger lies solely at the boards feet for being so incompetent.

I actually feel bad for GL here getting all this abuse. It's not his fault he's a bad manager, all this anger lies solely at the boards feet for being so incompetent.

It is, to be fair.

Capital City Press just tweeted a video and Drysdale has used this exact phrase...

"he comes to us with a terrific CV".

What dirty secret has Locke found out about our club to get this gig?

"Oh wait, it was upside down. Oh f**k"

Gary Locke...nae luck.

All you need to know in one sentence;  the man once seen in the queue outside a Scotland game wearing a strip with his own name on the back. 

:lol:

This perfectly sums up the appointment of Gary Locke.

What a drip.

Obviously I won't stop going to games as I love the club too much (although if it's really poor fare my number will decrease rapidly) but this really has just washed away all the feel good factor at the club that Ray done so well in acheiving in the last year.

Just for the sheer stupidity of this comment, you should get it under his name as an add on to your tattoo.

He obviously thinks he's doing a decent job when Infact he's not.