The New Raith Rovers Thread

Can't wait for Eric to tell us how this clown was the best 'quality' name in the frame.

It's going to be painful. I can't wait for his post on here telling us all to wind our necks in and get right behind the manager and support the club while remind us it's a good job Locke doesn't read the forum. Utter fanny.

Genuinely feel sorry for the Rovers fans. You will now definitely sign David Smith from us though, which is a positive for us.

We've been there. He was shite last time and he's not got any better since.

I've just had another horrible thought. Locke is going to have to assemble his own backroom team.

Billy Brown...

This seriously better be the bad news before the mediocre manager a la Lennon is appointed.

I've just had another horrible thought. Locke is going to have to assemble his own backroom team.

Billy Brown...

Before his EF meltdown I wouldn't of objected to it.

Guys, we're going to have a side largely made up of people who didn't make the Heart's first team, who whiles at Hearts will never make the first team, who were once in the Hearts team but are now over the hill all managed by a man who relegated Hearts.

I'm going to be very polite about this and simply state that I'm not very enthused about this appointment.

I hope for everyone's sake that we get off to an absolute flyer.

Aye everybody will be off to the Flyers...

I was planning on buying a season ticket but if it's Locke I'm glad I haven't yet. Genuinely struggling to believe our board would decide he is the best option.

I'm genuinely struggling too. One of those bizarre appointments. He's the sort of name I'd mention on a QotS thread as a wind up...