The New Raith Rovers Thread

Our board have been pretty good in recent times. I find it difficult to believe they'd be so utterly incompetent as to interview multiple candidates and decide Gary Fucking Locke was the best?

What a transformation from how we were all feeling about next season two weeks ago.

Other clubs fans are starting to circle like fucking vultures, ready to rip the proper pish.

RandomGuy is already into it full pelt. This is going to be shit.

No wonder. I was all set to do the same on the QoS thread. How can this be happening?!

Been told Locke to be confirmed tomorrow. Young was interviewed today as well but board decided against him

That's madness. Darren Young could turn up naked, insult my family, try and murder my rabbit and set fire to the stadium and I'd still appoint him over Locke.

Still, maybe he'll surprise us all...as long as it's not Aitken I couldn't care less.

If it's Locke then we're in for a long, fucking long year. All of us, happy clappers and doom merchants together can at least unite behind the utter abomination of Locke as manager.

Edited by renton

Was told the 4 interviewed were Aitken, Locke, Young and Barry Smith. I think only 50% of those named measure up to a "quality" candidate.

Seriously if it's Locke the board better be prepared for a serious serious backlash

Of those 4, Aitken would be first choice with Barry Smith as second choice, the other 2 can get tae f**k!

Was told the 4 interviewed were Aitken, Locke, Young and Barry Smith. I think only 50% of those named measure up to a "quality" candidate.

Seriously if it's Locke the board better be prepared for a serious serious backlash

I don't know the names of the interviewees, but it was definitely six.