The New Raith Rovers Thread

Heard recently that Ray had Keatings lined up had Hibs gone up, but now that 1) they're staying down and 2) Ray's away there isn't a chance in hell it'll happen.

so you're telling me, we had 20 goal a season striker on his way to Starks Park, but Ray once again has fucked us over by heading to United? Really starting to not like Ray..

Heard recently that Ray had Keatings lined up had Hibs gone up, but now that 1) they're staying down and 2) Ray's away there isn't a chance in hell it'll happen.

To be fair, I guess 1) is probably more important than 2) in the grand scheme of things.

John Hughes rumoured to be leaving ICT, worth a shout for us?

Not particularly popular in Iverness as far as I gather.

Since he's been mentioned, we can now add "proud eh muh playursh" to the list of management clichés.

John Hughes would be a great appointment but I would imagine far far outwith our price range. 

Naysmith isn't a shock. We didn't chose him last year and it wasn't like his team ran away with League 2. 

In other news first new Hall of Fame names announced...

http://www.fifetoday.co.uk/what-s-on/leisure-time/from-stark-s-to-the-somme-to-hall-of-fame-1-4131826

Obviously everyone wants to know how the manager hunt goes, but that's brilliant news about Craig Barr potentially re-signing. Didn't expect it to happen and he'd be brilliant if fit.

In all honesty it's the least he could do after his injury hell, and how the Rovers looked after him.