The New Raith Rovers Thread

Jackie McNamara?

Jackie McNamara?

Could do worse.

His record at DUFC looked okay until S Thomson sold off McKay Steven, Armstrong, Cifci et al and

,apparently,kept the dosh! 

JMc ,understanably, walks out from the impending mess and Mixu takes up the poison chalice.

Had a lot of time for Ray....he has a heckuva job on his hands, no' wi' the players, for what few he has there, but wi' S Thomson!!

Ray has a hard shift in front of him.

Jackie McNamara ?..............yeah!

Edited by Wee Sandy

On managerial ability he would be a good appointment for us, but the unfortunate thing about McNamara is he's an absolute weapon.

Don't see us being able to afford him in any event, he'll be holding out to rescue a struggling Premier League team next January.

Speaking of which I got confirmation through of the finance but haven't heard anything from the club saying I have the season ticket? Anyone else had similar?

That's the same with me, asked the club about it when I got the confirmation from the finance and they said they would phone when they had received the money to come and collect it.

That's the same with me, asked the club about it when I got the confirmation from the finance and they said they would phone when they had received the money to come and collect it.

I'd guess that the club won't send your ticket out until after the cooling off period from signing up to a finance agreement. Imagine someone signing up, getting the ticket 2 days later then cancelling the deal.

I'd guess that the club won't send your ticket out until after the cooling off period from signing up to a finance agreement. Imagine someone signing up, getting the ticket 2 days later then cancelling the deal.

That's true, although my first payment is due out my bank next week so if I've not heard anything a week after that I'll be chasing them up again