The New Raith Rovers Thread

McHattie is one tear into a three year deal at Killie, and we're not going to be able to match those wages. So unless Killie are so keen to offload him that they're giving him a pay-off, that seems unlikely.

Killies three year deals are funny things, and seem to be more a case of being a one year deal with an optional one year extension every summer. 

Would hope we'd be one of the sides interested in McKeown if its true hes offski.

If it's been tacked onto the end of an article about the play-off games, it's presumably going to be something to do with that, not contract announcements.

Edited by Yoss

Rovers refusing to answer whether or not we can get away end tickets for Saturday from Easter Road. Someone else asked whether they could buy them over the phone and posted out but they said they couldn't guarantee they'd be delivered in time! The office is open 10-4 Monday - Friday, it's nigh on impossible to go get them if you 1) have a job or 2) don't live in Fife.

Rovers refusing to answer whether or not we can get away end tickets for Saturday from Easter Road. Someone else asked whether they could buy them over the phone and posted out but they said they couldn't guarantee they'd be delivered in time! The office is open 10-4 Monday - Friday, it's nigh on impossible to go get them if you 1) have a job or 2) don't live in Fife.

The whole situation is a bit of a mess. If they aren't on sale at the match on Wednesday or at Easter Road that will chop a fair bit off our away support.

If they're not on sale on Wed and not from Easter Rd, how the blinking flip are we meant to get them?

I was lucky I was on holiday today or I would have been in the same boat. If you can't make it to the ground during a lunch break or get someone to pick them up for you then it appears you're stuck. Ridiculous.

Was just saying the other week about if the club needed funds with some kind of scheme people would be willing to help. More so in this case with it being for youth development.

Glad to see we are looking long term to improve our infrastructure

I think the player development fund is a great idea and i will contribute £10 a month, wont miss a tenner n hopefully more fans contribute to the fund and help the future players.