The New Raith Rovers Thread

I think he will play Callaghan there like he did v hibs and bring him on as an impact sub. But agree he is getting better. Just think he has better close control and finds a good pass that can put through Connelly or longridge And if them two play good we have a good chance

Anyone know who won the awards tonight ?

It'll probably be on the OS either later tonight or tomorrow..

That's hilarious. Even more so after his antics today. Surely he won't play in the play-offs?

:blink: What a bizarre post, Davo was immense today and has been since he signed for us. The only hilarious thing is you and your brothers unhealthy obsession with him.

:blink: What a bizarre post, Davo was immense today and has been since he signed for us. The only hilarious thing is you and your brothers unhealthy obsession with him.

How is it a bizarre post. I never wanted him near this club again. He is as shite as he ever was. A hatchet man if you will

How is it a bizarre post. I never wanted him near this club again. He is as shite as he ever was. A hatchet man if you will

I was one fan who didn't want to see him sign for us in the summer but since Christmas, he's been outstanding. If it wasn't for Barr, Davo would have been MotM Imo.

Anyway speaking of Barr, why have we still not got him signed up. Puts in MotM performances week after week. Barr and Bene are even better than Bene and Toshney.

I would play the same team as last time against Hibs if it's them we face, although I have a feeling Falkirk will end up third.

I think Falkirk will get 2nd. Hibs need to win both games and score 8 more goals in those games than Falkirk do in their their last game. (assuming they win, home to Morton).

I would give Barr a contract in a heartbeat, watched the interview with him on Alba and sounded like a down to earth guy as well.

I personally didn't want to see Davo back either, however he has been a very good player for us this season and can play in a couple of positions which is very handy for us as shown this season. He does have the aggressive side which was shown today with the kick, which was reckless and a very poor decision on his part.

I'll still be surprised if Barr stays. He has a lot to offer us, but we are not short of cover in his position. It is however telling that with every conceivable player whose inclusion may lead to him being left on the bench being available, he has still kept himself in the side. Maybe he does have a chance after all.

I think we also have to bear in mind most of the side are signed up already, leaving us little room for manoeuvre if we did end up getting promoted.

I think Falkirk will get 2nd. Hibs need to win both games and score 8 more goals in those games than Falkirk do in their their last game. (assuming they win, home to Morton).

I could see Falkirk slipping up against Morton and maybe only drawing. Morton are an awkward side to face.

I could see Falkirk slipping up against Morton and maybe only drawing. Morton are an awkward side to face.

Can see this happening as well, as proved with hibs today and they gave us a very good game as well when we played them at Cappielow

Morton could end up 7th if they lose. It's a dead rubber only so far as the playoffs are gone - a fair bit of difference in prize money depends on the result.

The players generally don't think of that, right enough, but it's something to aim for. Finishing above St Mirren might, though.

Tommy Wright there today watching McKeown

Well he's off then. He had a brilliant game today ripping Falkirk's no 7( Taiwo?) a new one every time they met.

I'd be genuinely f*cking gutted if we lost him, but fair play if he does. His development in the last 18 months has been outstanding. He deserves another crack at the top league, I was just hoping it was with us.

Well he's off then. He had a brilliant game today ripping Falkirk's no 7( Taiwo?) a new one every time they met.

I'd be genuinely f*cking gutted if we lost him, but fair play if he does. His development in the last 18 months has been outstanding. He deserves another crack at the top league, I was just hoping it was with us.

Gutted?

No doubt he's improved but his positional sense is questionable

I would much rather Barr was given some sort of contract before McKeown

Gutted?

No doubt he's improved but his positional sense is questionable

I would much rather Barr was given some sort of contract before McKeown

:lol:Behave.

Barr should be offered a new deal but we have 3( 4 if you count Bates) brilliant centre backs already. Do you understand how hard it is to find a decent left back these days..?

Mckeown should be first priority before Barr..