The New Raith Rovers Thread

They'll show the games. I can easily see a Thursday/Sunday double header for the QF with Real-Man City being on the Wednesday night, and BT having no English matches schedules for the Sunday, but Norwich-Man Utd in for the Saturday lunchtime.

In fact, it's virtually a certainty it'll be Thu/Sun looking at that assuming BT show the matches - which I think they would regardless, but more so since it looks like Hibs. Hopefully we at least get a 3pm kick off.

Edited by Paco

Does anyone know how Hibs reaching the Scottish Cup FInal affects the play off fixtures?

Who cares? We'll pump them out in the first round of play off games anyway ha! Edited by WSDR 88

I just checked the dates,

The Premiership Final play off dates are the 19th and 22nd of May

The Scottish Cup final is the 21st of May

It will only be a problem for the scheduling if Hibs get to the play off final. (which lets hope doesn't happen as we will hopefully be there instead).

Edited by mrpaddyx

I just checked the dates,

The Premiership Final play off dates are the 19th and 22nd of May

The Scottish Cup final is the 21st of May

It will only be a problem for the scheduling if Hibs get to the play off final. (which lets hope doesn't happen as we will hopefully be there instead).

If there is a clash or potential clash they have already announced the first leg of the final will come forward to Tuesday 17th and the second will go back to Wednesday 25th. Edited by Skyline Drifter

If there is a clash or potential clash they have already announced the first leg of the final will come forward to Tuesday 17th and the second will go back to Wednesday 25th.

Not sure how early they will need to commit to the change though. They might feel they need to make the change if Hibs are in the semi final for instance.

It mightn't come to that.  ;)