The New Raith Rovers Thread

Given recent comments about our medical bills, I wouldn't be keeping Laidlaw. My own view is that he has tended to cost too many goals, but leaving that aside he is very injury-prone.

McGurn is also under contract for another season. Doesn't mean he'll still be here, but we don't need four 'keepers - it's a waste of our budget.

Given recent comments about our medical bills, I wouldn't be keeping Laidlaw. My own view is that he has tended to cost too many goals, but leaving that aside he is very injury-prone.

McGurn is also under contract for another season. Doesn't mean he'll still be here, but we don't need four 'keepers - it's a waste of our budget.

post-31698-0-58675400-1460193207.jpg

Laidlaw is young yet, certainly younger than McGurn was when he really came onto his game.

But greenied just for apostrophising 'keeper.

Formal congratulations Raith. Today wasn't your best performance but you were organised, and seemed to have a confident will to win even when not playing wonderfully which is a great knack to have. If you can keep the run of form going into the playoffs you'll not be easily beaten. Good luck.

Edited by Skyline Drifter