The New Raith Rovers Thread

Anyone on here sit in the main stand? Considering watching from there to see if it's a bit less ridiculous than people telling the players they're pish as soon as they make a mistake.

Slightly OT but it would be great if they could open the Railway Stand again. I used to sit there when I was younger you always got a cracking view of the game.

I sat there for our game (obvs). The pie was excellent and you got a cracking view of the seethe from the home stand behind the goal. More entertaining than the first half tbqh.

The view wasn't great, similar to Cappielow but with legroom.

It'd be nice to see the seethe while laughing. Generally, I have a laugh at some of the more misinformed of our fans. A few years ago we played Celtic in the cup at home. The row behind me had one person seething over the lack of subs at 3-0 down. This was the same Celtic team which beat Barcelona and made it to the last 16 of the Champions League. A fact my mate and I were laughing over.

That guy would still be clapping.

Is that the guy who goes to the away games on his own and will still be clapping 30 seconds later? The clapper is a bit of a weird legend. No idea why he does it.

Holy shit; not only did Yoss just criticise someone, he dropped the C bomb!

Years of PnB are turning him away from neutrality. He'll be giving the ref both barrels on here next week.

Absolutely mental. This feels like being in a REKT video. Worlds collide.

His account has surely been hacked. I'd imagine him saying that while he doesn't always agree with Ed's views he is happy to listen to them and respects him as a person.

Hi guys, just a couple of things.

First, paying my respects to Ally who seems seriously ill now. I never met him but I'm a fair age and knew of him over the years.

Also a wee mention of Mickey Lawson who managed my team Whitehill the past 3 years and played for the Rovers in 1980-1.

I follow his blog and he mentioned Ally in his blog when he first heard he was ill. The link is here if you're interested.

Finally a wee plug for my own blog here where I've done a piece about the San Starko with some photos going back to the terracing.