Quick Question Thread

What was the name of that cartoon that was on Channel Four late at night as part of their late night music thing they used to do? It was about B.I.G, Kurt Cobain, Freddie Mercury, John Lennon and Marc Bolan living together in a house in the afterlife.

What was the name of that cartoon that was on Channel Four late at night as part of their late night music thing they used to do? It was about B.I.G, Kurt Cobain, Freddie Mercury, John Lennon and Marc Bolan living together in a house in the afterlife.

House of Rock

I've just passed a graveyard with a whole bunch of wee red flags placed in the middle of the walky-up-and-downy grassy bits. Is this something to do with VE day rather than something like T in the Park where litter pickers mark the used needles and condoms with such flags?

Edited by Hedgecutter

I've just passed a graveyard with a whole bunch of wee red flags placed in the middle of the walky-up-and-downy grassy bits. Is this something to do with VE day rather than something like T in the Park where litter pickers mark the used needles and condoms with such flags?

Greyve robbers huv bin markin sertin cematrees wiv red flags.

Plz repost.

Does anyone else ever feel like sabotaging the Word Association thread with totally unrelated words?

For God's sake don't even try it, they're brutal on there. No prisoners.