Quick Question Thread

Ultimate test of whether or not she's a "keeper".

If she is understanding enough to let you cancel a holiday for a Falkirk cup final then you should be getting yourself to H Samuel sharpish and investing in a ring.

He probably wouldn't get the chance. Because even if she said that's fine, you know she'd be talking to her mates and they'd all be round the coven saying "He cancelled for a game of football?! Get rid of him Ingrid!"

I don't know her name latapythelegend, but I can picture you with an Ingrid :)

:P

My dishwasher is acting the c**t, it seems to wash everything fine and gets the food off, but when I take the dihes out they're all covered in this sort of gritty residue and I have to wash it all again by hand. Anyone know what's causing this?

My dishwasher is acting the c**t, it seems to wash everything fine and gets the food off, but when I take the dihes out they're all covered in this sort of gritty residue and I have to wash it all again by hand. Anyone know what's causing this?

Have you cleaned the filter and maybe run a dishwasher washing thingy through a cycle?

Gets the food off? Do you not rinse your plate before putting it in the dishwasher? It's probably clogged with old food and that's why it's covered in residue tbh.

First holiday with the girlfriend so it's a bit more difficult. If I had the money then it would definitely be getting re-arranged though.

If Falkirk win and you're not there you'll regret missing potentially one of the best days of your life. You have a girlfriend who needs telt

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Anybody know of any good pubs in Costa Teguise, Lanzarote that will likely be showing the cup final next month? You can guess what I forgot to think about :(

Tell your bird to take her best mate instead and you foot the bill for her mate. Definitely worth it for a Scottish Cup final.

latapatythelegend, it's highly doubtful your team will have such a great chance of winning the cup again in your lifetime. Imagine if your team won it, and you missed it. You will always regret it. It's something that's important to you, so if your bird doesn't understand, then she's a flange who needs punted post haste. You could always fly back in even for just a couple of days, then fly back out. It's hardly far away.

Imagine if she broke up with you a few weeks after. Imagine it. You missed out on a one in a lifetime opportunity for a bird who never even stuck around. IMAGINE IT!

SJC once donated three pints of blood in one sitting and then drank a bottle of absinthe and drove to work #SJCFacts

Nah that was his mate Big Terry who owns the pub that someone mentioned a while back.

post-26673-14298119129922_thumb.jpg