Quick Question Thread

Cheers. Think I'll post it. My mate makes his own honey (or rather his bees do) so it's something a bit different to curry favour with the burd's father.

Aw, I just ordered fresh lube and everything.. :(:wub:

Stop trying to be a bunch of arsehole, wacky, zany funsters and just enjoy a night out drinking

Jesus, its not as if its a regular night out, its not a group tshirts wahey zany stag, literally its footy bookies footy food and out. Just one unfortunate bugger will be made to do daft things at certain points of the day for being daft enough to get married.

He's a hibby so some form of horrific tasting shot at 2 mins past 7pm might be a shout.

Jesus, its not as if its a regular night out, its not a group tshirts wahey zany stag, literally its footy bookies footy food and out. Just one unfortunate bugger will be made to do daft things at certain points of the day for being daft enough to get married.

He's a hibby so some form of horrific tasting shot at 2 mins past 7pm might be a shout.

I absolutely detest any sort of nonsense like this on a stag night. It's the sort of behaviour rugby players engage in and it is NEVER acceptable.

Looking for some advice I will be getting a garden shed this summer. I am ok at DIY but have never used cement so had a look at this alternative. Has anyone used anything similar?

http://www.wickes.co.uk/Wickes-Shed-Base-8x6/p/110574?CAWELAID=120135120000007229&CAGPSPN=pla&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=&utm_campaign=Google+Shopping+-+Garden&tmcampid=104&tmad=c&tmplaceref=&tmcustom=mkwid|jJZcfmWm_dc|pcrid|43364563852|&gclid=Cj0KEQjwmLipBRC59O_EqJ_E0asBEiQATYdNh4ocEUIKGKzGFkkLAc4p9o3RD5TAIz3wC5hTc8PiDGQaAh6a8P8HAQ#

Wooden shed bases offer a quick and easy alternative to slabs or concrete bases and provide a robust and level foundation. The base is slightly raised off the ground providing protection against water damage

• Manufactured from long-lasting pressure-treated timber
  • Supplied with metal ground spikes for long-term stability
  • Provides easy-to-install foundations for sheds and garden buildings
  • Thickness 70mm

<p>

Looking for some advice I will be getting a garden shed this summer. I am ok at DIY but have never used cement so had a look at this alternative. Has anyone used anything similar?

http://www.wickes.co.uk/Wickes-Shed-Base-8x6/p/110574?CAWELAID=120135120000007229&CAGPSPN=pla&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=&utm_campaign=Google+Shopping+-+Garden&tmcampid=104&tmad=c&tmplaceref=&tmcustom=mkwid|jJZcfmWm_dc|pcrid|43364563852|&gclid=Cj0KEQjwmLipBRC59O_EqJ_E0asBEiQATYdNh4ocEUIKGKzGFkkLAc4p9o3RD5TAIz3wC5hTc8PiDGQaAh6a8P8HAQ#

Wooden shed bases offer a quick and easy alternative to slabs or concrete bases and provide a robust and level foundation. The base is slightly raised off the ground providing protection against water damage

• Manufactured from long-lasting pressure-treated timber
  • Supplied with metal ground spikes for long-term stability
  • Provides easy-to-install foundations for sheds and garden buildings
  • Thickness 70mm
Wid.