Quick Question Thread

I picked up a new laptop yesterday. Going to set it up today. Suggestions for good free software to download? I'm getting G.I.M.P first so any recommendations along those lines?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Just searched for her on Twitter as I had no idea who she was. I still have no idea, and she isn't even verified. Absolute nobody, IMO.

She is a very attractive actress and she's friends with Gary Kemp who is verified. She was in Royle Family, Gavin and Stacey and Mrs Biggs.

He never asked who wrote it.

There's a writer who died recently - there was a thread on here. I've looked back but can't find his name. I was intrigued after reading the snippets posters put up. He was comically gifted and quite explicit.

Any ideas?

The boy who wrote I Am Legend? Can't remember his name though.

I'd hope not, sad but not much you or I can do if he is. Hopefully a mod can get an IP and ban it, if some scum is posting stuff like that.

He's suddenly changed from acting depressed to having a go at StandFree in the depression thread. Kind of suggest it's one of the Livi-Trolls. Which means they've eventually taken things too far

He wasn't asking who wrote it though, was he.

If that's the case, it's bang out of order.

He asked for the name of an author, and his main clue was that they'd written I Am Legend

And yup, it's crossing a line